Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Team Member Map Added!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-21-2018, 07:24 PM)priell3 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm all alone up here in S2.

I know there are more members out there!  Just gotta get everyone to visit the forum and drop their pin on the map!  Easier said than done!
(01-22-2018, 04:06 PM)rocketfoot Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2018, 07:24 PM)priell3 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm all alone up here in S2.

I know there are more members out there!  Just gotta get everyone to visit the forum and drop their pin on the map!  Easier said than done!
Some of us just don't want to pin our location.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
(01-23-2018, 05:46 AM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]Some of us just don't want to pin our location.

I've thought that too.  Maybe I'll pin my hometown... in NC.   Wink
If you use just your zip code, the pin will not be on your exact location.  Also, the map is not visible to guests, or web crawlers...only registered members of PAZRT.

Just sayin'...it is absolutely your choice!
(01-23-2018, 09:47 AM)rocketfoot Wrote: [ -> ]If you use just your zip code, the pin will not be on your exact location.  Also, the map is not visible to guests, or web crawlers...only registered members of PAZRT.

Cool.  I'll use Cold Blue Steel's zip code then.   Tongue
(01-23-2018, 10:00 AM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2018, 09:47 AM)rocketfoot Wrote: [ -> ]If you use just your zip code, the pin will not be on your exact location.  Also, the map is not visible to guests, or web crawlers...only registered members of PAZRT.

Cool.  I'll use Cold Blue Steel's zip code then.  
Just remember, I have your address also.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
(01-24-2018, 02:28 PM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]Just remember, I have your address also.

Heh, heh, heh...

[Image: th?id=OIP.ejtjYuEtLcJls28WSoMjJAAAAA&pid=Api]
It looks like I'm screwed here in the McKees Rocks area... As far as I see it I'm the only one in the Pittsburgh area.
But hey if I gotta make my stand alone, Lets's do this!
I guess this is gonna be me!!! http://youtu.be/RNFOTlwaEHk
Pages: 1 2