Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: ATTN: Spambots!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HEAR me now, and believe me later, but pay CLOSE attention to your future, if you post HERE.

I don't know HOW you defeated the "Purge Spammer" protocol, but note 2 things:

1) You will STILL get banned

2) Your crappy posts, will get edited - as humorously and humiliatingly as I can.  To wit;

[Image: spamtards_zps4hwgg9jq.jpg]

Post your crap, on a Chinese or Iranian board, where someone ACTUALLY cares.  OR have your head posted on a pike - it matters not to me.   Big Grin 

Thus sayeth The BANHAMMER...

[Image: banhammer.jpg]
They are starting to create accounts and then wait for a while to post...the purge spammer tool has a timer built in. Maybe we need to make the timer longer?
(12-15-2017, 02:58 PM)rocketfoot Wrote: [ -> ]They are starting to create accounts and then wait for a while to post...the purge spammer tool has a timer built in. Maybe we need to make the timer longer?

I finally have a laptop... 20 years behind the rest of the nation... so I kept up on things during my trip to Buffalo last month. 

When spambots post after midnite though, and I have morning appointments, apparently I can miss the deadline on that.  Maybe expand "purge spammers" to 48 hours, and I think that would do nicely!
Awwwwwwww... isn't that SWEET of them!

Can't wait until their overlords get a look at their profiles, and see how SUPPORTIVE of the "Free Tibet" movement they really are!   Big Grin

I'm sure life in the gulag will be AWESOME thereafter!   Confused
Dear Spamtards... Rolleyes

You CAN post, in the middle of the night, EST... but you will STILL be crushed, come the dawn. 

DON'T be a dipshiite - go hang yourself in a closet... with your pants off... and die with a LITTLE dignity, at least.   Blush

[Image: banhammer-shirt_large.png]