Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Certificate Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's up with this?

There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

[img]res://ieframe.dll/green_shield.png[/img]Click here to close this webpage.

[img]res://ieframe.dll/red_shield.png[/img]Continue to this website (not recommended).

[img]res://ieframe.dll/down.png[/img]
More information
I've just hit ignore/override with that, and it loads/runs just fine... obviously...

I believe it's related to the spamtard hack a few weeks ago - I'm hoping The Powers That Be are working on that, but they haven't said anything to us middle managers about it.  I'll kick it upstairs - see if they have any good words for us about it.
(11-27-2017, 09:54 PM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]I've just hit ignore/override with that, and it loads/runs just fine... obviously...

I believe it's related to the spamtard hack a few weeks ago - I'm hoping The Powers That Be are working on that, but they haven't said anything to us middle managers about it.  I'll kick it upstairs - see if they have any good words for us about it.

No, the certificate errors are SSL related.  I have cleaned up most of the http images but we may still get an error due to autoSSL on the server. 

The forums are safe though...its just a matter of getting everything switched over to HTTPS which is a big task on a forum site!
(12-01-2017, 03:55 PM)rocketfoot Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2017, 09:54 PM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]I've just hit ignore/override with that, and it loads/runs just fine... obviously...

No, the certificate errors are SSL related.  I have cleaned up most of the http images but we may still get an error due to autoSSL on the server. 

The forums are safe though...its just a matter of getting everything switched over to HTTPS which is a big task on a forum site!

You da' man, baby - thanks for keeping us updated!   Big Grin
Oh noes!  Now my avatar done disappeared!  [Image: shocked.gif]

Time for a new one!