Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Welcome NJ ZRT Chapter!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We would like to welcome the first ZRT Chapter from New Jersey led by Zombinator! Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome to the ZRT.
Woot woot!!! Expanding to NJ. So I was told that I would be running it here with Zombinator.
(03-25-2010, 12:35 AM)vjf915 Wrote: [ -> ]Woot woot!!! Expanding to NJ. So I was told that I would be running it here with Zombinator.

I'll talk to RocketFoot about it...the emails were sent to RocketFoot from Zombinator.
Hello all.....New member from West central NJ here, though hate to admit it! Not in, but around the Trenton Mega-Ghetto area....slightly south into the redder neck of the woods! Would love to meet up with some new friends (as I just moved to this area from the shore) and go shootin or hunting or something! Anyone in my area who'd be interested in a Zombie huntin partner (or even turkey's) shoot me a line please. I Would really like to meet some like minded runnin'-gunnin' survival wierdo's like myself to shoot the s**t with.
Thanks,
Clifford
they should have a picture of a FOID in the background of the logo Tongue
NJ here. Looking to see where everyone is at. I am in Oaklyn NJ
look me up on Facebook. i am Mark Strobel.
Welcome! You guys driving west or sticking out in NJ?
I plan on going west and north to my family house in Upper Bucks county. Regrouping and then going west.
Good to hear the coast is protected.
Pages: 1 2