Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Fast Food for the Zombie Apocalypse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In next door neighbor's yard, about 100' from my back door - 8 point and a doe.

[Image: 8buck.jpg]
[Image: deer.jpg]
Bet you could skin, gut, and cook it, FASTER than McDonalds in West Mifflin can whip up two cheeseburgers, fries, and a shake!  After ten minutes of WAITING for my... ahem, 'fast'... food... Dodgy ... I drove away.  I'll leave them feedback shortly...   Angry
Waiting 10 minutes at a McDonald's is nothing, I waited 10 minutes at the McDonald's on. Route 65 near Bellevue For about 10 minutes, so I decided I wanted to see how long it would take them to get my order. So I waited that 10 minutes. Then five more minutes went by and then five more minutes went by for a total of 20. Finally after 30 minutes. They got my order complete and I mind you other people that came in after me Got their orders first. Apparently somebody bumped my order off the screen and nobody knew it even existed. So I finally got my order complain to management. They didn't even give me my money back. They just said sorry. I called the corporate number left him a message and heard nothing back. Seriously disgusted.
(02-10-2020, 08:47 AM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Waiting 10 minutes at a McDonald's is nothing, I waited 10 minutes at the McDonald's on. Route 65 near Bellevue For about 10 minutes, so I decided I wanted to see how long it would take them to get my order. So I waited that 10 minutes. Then five more minutes went by and then five more minutes went by for a total of 20. Finally after 30 minutes. They got my order complete and I mind you other people that came in after me Got their orders first. Apparently somebody bumped my order off the screen and nobody knew it even existed. So I finally got my order complain to management. They didn't even give me my money back. They just said sorry. I called the corporate number left him a message and heard nothing back. Seriously disgusted.

Go pile on!  SOMEBODY from Pittsburgh has.   Wink

https://www.facebook.com/McDonalds/