Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Tractor supply"ammo cans"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
If you can't get to either Harbor Freight or TSC, ebay ships to your home  Big Grin
Rumour has it that BJ's wholesale club has a combo pack, a 30 and a 50 cal can for a good price.

Please ignore the spelling, "autocorrect" should be renamed.
I've seen the shipping on ammo cans, and it generally ain't cheap.  Or they make up for the "free" shipping, with the cost of the can. 

If you're in Sector 4 at least, you owe this place a visit.  I usually go at LEAST 2x year - MOSTLY for the cans - but they have plenty of, "other" as well.

Eeep.  I see their prices have gone up considerably, since the last time I was there!   Confused
Gonna have to check that place out, looks promising.
Wait for the Harbor freight coupons in the mailer,you can get them for much less, and there s a limit of 10 I believe
TSC ammo cans are back. $10 for one that is dimensionally the same as a 50 cal can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(09-14-2017, 08:08 PM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]TSC ammo cans are back. $10 for one that is dimensionally the same as a 50 cal can.

Jump on them for that price. You can't get a used one for that.
Two followed me home. I'm soon gonna have a wall of ammo cans!

(09-15-2017, 07:56 PM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]Two followed me home. I'm soon gonna have a wall of ammo cans!

That's why I went to 40mm cans for 5.56, .308, .22LR, 12gauge, and .45 storage.   Cool
I have some of those cans (2). When filled, with any ammo, they aren't exactly "grab and go".

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8