Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Anyone seen the bus stop ZOMBIE ads...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-28-2016, 03:46 PM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2016, 12:58 PM)Mr Bear Wrote: [ -> ]I bet he has a hell of a time maintaining the busses, the way those drivers beat the hell outta them.

Keeps him busy - I NEVER see him anymore...  
I used to ride a bus to downtown from allison park about a decade ago. I remember the one broke down right by the eat n park in shaler.
(08-28-2016, 07:36 PM)Mr Bear Wrote: [ -> ]I used to ride a bus to downtown from allison park about a decade ago. I remember the one broke down right by the eat n park in shaler.

They're ALWAYS breaking down around here - there's a bus turnaround near me; it's like the elephant graveyard.  Busses go there to die... and block traffic!   Rolleyes
Those drivers are frickin' nuts and they're way over paid for the shitty driving that they do...
I refuse to ride a bus these days. I dont want to become a zombie and then need someone from PAZRT to have to double tap me ?
(08-07-2017, 06:18 AM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Those drivers are frickin' nuts and they're way over paid for the shitty driving that they do...
I refuse to ride a bus these days. I dont want to become a zombie and then need someone from PAZRT to have to double tap me ?

I can't BELIEVE they actually charged - much less, fired - the gal who crashed into the WWI cannon @ Brookline a few months ago.  I was waiting for the Veterans to be convicted of obstructing a PAT bus, for putting the memorial there a century ago, and the cannon to get charged, for pulling out in front of the bus!   Rolleyes
Anything you do these days is against the law, I'm waiting for the day when cops charge you for taking a deep breath.... You're under arrest, your stealing someone else's air.
(08-22-2017, 07:46 AM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Anything you do these days is against the law, I'm waiting for the day when cops charge you for taking a deep breath.... You're under arrest, your stealing someone else's air.

But on the BRIGHT side, those REEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL oppressive statues of Robert E. Lee are being torn down across the land, and new statues erected in their place - to make us ALL feel  'better.'   Rolleyes 

[Image: SNOWFLAKE_zpscioojhk0.jpg]
Hey, that offends me... I want it taken down.
I was born and raised in San Diego, Ca and I hate the snow.
Lmfao
Pages: 1 2