Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Keeping it alive in Sector 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There doesn't appear to be a whole lot of activity lately. Just posting to let all know that Sector 6 hasn't been over run yet.
Snows too damn deep for the shambles to be wandering about.
I actually lived there (Gettysburg) in '97 - '98 -pretty country out there; it'd be a shame for the Amish to go zombie. Tongue

SPEAKING of which, streaker69 is over thataway - how come he ain't never checked in here?!?!
(01-27-2016, 04:50 PM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]I actually lived there (Gettysburg) in '97 - '98 -pretty country out there; it'd be a shame for the Amish to go zombie.

SPEAKING of which, streaker69 is over thataway - how come he ain't never checked in here?!?!
He's too busy canning up all that food.
(01-30-2016, 06:52 AM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]He's too busy canning up all that food.

I had a conference in Lancaster a few years ago, and caught up with him while there. Had lunch with him @ his house, and brought back some of his chilis! He & his canned good would be GREAT to have in a bunker!!! Big Grin