Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: The walking dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just a little reminder that it returns this Sunday night
Thanks for the reminder, appreciate it!
Anyone watch? Thoughts?
The season resumes soon.
I'd rather be watching The Walking Dead than spending money in a "Free Market"
Consumerism is so damn expensive these days and such bullshit.

As guys we're now forced to show women we love them by breaking our pocket bank.
If we don't buy the ladies flowers we're assholes, $50.00 for a good dozen.
if we don't buy a card & candy, we don't love them, $5.00 for a card & $20.00 for some good chocolates.
If we don't buy them a cute and cuddly teddy bear, we have no heart.. Build a bear, Bear $35.00 for bear and another $30.00 for accessories (clothes, shoes, heart, and animal sound)
If we don't buy em jewelry "We don't care about them" $100.00 and up
If we don't take them out to dinner, We are ashamed of them. Average couples meal $40.00

If we don't make it a night to remember, we sleep on the couch...
Hand me the remote - I'm watching The Walking Dead.
(02-04-2016, 11:39 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather be watching The Walking Dead than spending money in a "Free Market"
Consumerism is so damn expensive these days and such bullshit.

As guys we're now forced to show women we love them by breaking our pocket bank.
If we don't buy the ladies flowers we're assholes, $50.00 for a good dozen.
if we don't buy a card & candy, we don't love them, $5.00 for a card & $20.00 for some good chocolates.
If we don't buy them a cute and cuddly teddy bear, we have no heart.. Build a bear, Bear $35.00 for bear and another $30.00 for accessories (clothes, shoes, heart, and animal sound)
If we don't buy em jewelry "We don't care about them" $100.00 and up
If we don't take them out to dinner, We are ashamed of them. Average couples meal $40.00

If we don't make it a night to remember, we sleep on the couch...
Hand me the remote - I'm watching The Walking Dead.
Wrong woman?

Please ignore the spelling, "autocorrect" should be renamed.
Sometimes I wonder that myself...
(02-05-2016, 04:56 AM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong woman?

I'LL say! That's MY wife!!! Exclamation
Not my wife. She is very stingy and loves to save money. I bought her flowers one time, her reaction was how much did you pay for these? and How did you pay for these? I never bought her flowers again. That was twenty years ago.
My wife says flowers die, they are a waste of money. She don't eat chocolate. Our date will be the walking dead
Pages: 1 2 3