Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Kathleen Kane to the HOOSEGOW!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Remember ladies: fitting UNDER a desk, is no GUARANTEE of success!   Confused

[Image: under%20the%20chair_zpskztubxap.png]
One witch down, at LEAST one more to go!  [Image: th?id=OIP.M8fdfa40792169b1b8a908a8d14384...d=3.1&rm=2]   Big Grin 

Former Pa attorney general sentenced to jail time in perjury, obstruction case

[Image: kane%20in%20headlights_zpsd2jwhgyh.png]

Quote:PHILADELPHIA - Former Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane was sentenced to 10 to 23 months in jail, then 8 years of probation.

Kane was found guilty of leaking grand jury documents to embarrass a rival and then lying about it under oath. 

Kane, 50, argued that the loss of her career, law license and reputation is punishment enough.

"I really don't care what happens to me," Kane said during Monday's sentencing before leaning toward the defense table to grab tissues.

"There is no more torture in the world than to watch your children suffer and know you had something to do with it. Because I can't fix it," she said. "I have been punished."

Kane said her 14-year-old son, Zachary, didn't attend the sentencing because "he couldn't even bear it." Her 15-year-old son, Chris, asked a judge for leniency for his mother earlier Monday.

The judge told Kane her children were "collateral damages" to her own actions.

GOTTA love the "Kane-in-headlights" look!   Tongue
A sight for sore eyes...   Big Grin 

[Image: sight%20for%20sore%20eyes_zpsmesxeokf.png]
(10-24-2016, 06:43 PM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]A sight for sore eyes...   Big Grin 

[Image: sight%20for%20sore%20eyes_zpsmesxeokf.png]

(10-24-2016, 02:58 PM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]One witch down, at LEAST one more to go!  [Image: th?id=OIP.M8fdfa40792169b1b8a908a8d14384...d=3.1&rm=2]   Big Grin 

Former Pa attorney general sentenced to jail time in perjury, obstruction case

[Image: kane%20in%20headlights_zpsd2jwhgyh.png]

Quote:PHILADELPHIA - Former Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane was sentenced to 10 to 23 months in jail, then 8 years of probation.

Kane was found guilty of leaking grand jury documents to embarrass a rival and then lying about it under oath. 

Kane, 50, argued that the loss of her career, law license and reputation is punishment enough.

"I really don't care what happens to me," Kane said during Monday's sentencing before leaning toward the defense table to grab tissues.

"There is no more torture in the world than to watch your children suffer and know you had something to do with it. Because I can't fix it," she said. "I have been punished."

Kane said her 14-year-old son, Zachary, didn't attend the sentencing because "he couldn't even bear it." Her 15-year-old son, Chris, asked a judge for leniency for his mother earlier Monday.

The judge told Kane her children were "collateral damages" to her own actions.

GOTTA love the "Kane-in-headlights" look!  
I'm VERY surprised by this. Think wolf will issue a pardon?

Please ignore the spelling, "autocorrect" should be renamed.
(10-29-2016, 07:26 PM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]I'm VERY surprised by this. Think wolf will issue a pardon?

Please ignore the spelling, "autocorrect" should be renamed.

If he's INTO political suicide (and he does SEEM to be at times), he might.  Then again, HE asked her to resign in the first place!

She's political kryptonite.  Billary might touch her with HIS 10' pole  Rolleyes , but I can't seen anybody ELSE wanting to give it a try...
STILL gotta go to the hoosegow!   Big Grin

Ex-Attorney General Kathleen Kane headed to jail as appeal fails

[Image: jpeg]

Quote:The Philadelphia Inquirer | Monday, Nov. 26, 2018, 6:33 p.m.

HARRISBURG — After the Pennsylvania Supreme Court on Monday refused to hear her appeal, disgraced former Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane has exhausted her legal options and must begin serving her jail sentence.

No SHORTAGE of democrap supporters where SHE'S going, unfortunately...   Rolleyes
NOW they say she'll get a "SPECIAL" cell, with "SPECIAL" privileges... figures...   Dodgy

Quote:Corcoran said Kane will spend her first few days in a protective custody "hard cell," after which prison officials will review her classification.

"At that time, if she requests it, she'll be granted special protection as a former law enforcement official," Corcoran said. That would consist of being housed in a cell with as few other inmates as possible, and guards will "closely monitor her movements throughout the jail just to make sure there's no threat her," he said.

Probably like this... Dodgy

Former Pennsylvania Attorney General Kane is disbarred

Quote:HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) - Former Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane is losing her law license, a few months after she began a jail sentence for perjury, obstruction and other counts.

[Image: kane%20booking%20photo_1543506569817.jpg...40_360.jpg]

The Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania issued a disbarment order on Friday.
Kane was convicted in 2016 for leaking information about a grand jury investigation to a Philadelphia newspaper and lying about it.

[Image: d2d02e81a61b0862a47729f054190ec8.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3