Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: How much military gear has YOUR county received?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Click here - http://www.shtfplan.com/militarization-b...ca4b13a8a4 - enter your state & county, and see what you're up against, come the zombie apocalypse! Confused
I'M convinced those figures are LOW though, because I KNOW Allegheny Co. got more than THAT, for the G-8 Summit ALONE a few years ago.

Look closely too - I noticed two counties MISSING from KY's figures - 2 counties I happened to live and work in, just a few years ago, and both of which are ALMOST urban - for KY, that is!
I know the county police were cruising around in an MRAP APC up here a few months back. That is all I have seen, but that doesn't mean that's all they have up here, especially considering I am only about 15 minutes outside of Pittsburgh.
The county I live in is missing.
Since they're just giving it away, how bout they give us some,
We gotta protect ourselves against them!
(11-06-2014, 06:13 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Since they're just giving it away, how bout they give us some,
We gotta protect ourselves against them!

[Image: 498a43c6291a3941f93072b0585cca90.jpg]
LOL ~ but really that statement is kind of true when you really think about the big picture!
(11-08-2014, 07:34 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]LOL ~ but really that statement is kind of true when you really think about the big picture!

I don't disagree - I just wanted to be the first in with the agitprop. Tongue
Have you seen that facebook page that hates on cops ?
its kinda f@cked up but some of the shit on it is kinda funny!
You have to check it out.
www.facebook.com/BadCopNoDonuts

Its kinda disturbing, but to a point, its kinda right too.
You'll have to check it out for yourself.
I'm glad mine's a short list.
Pages: 1 2