Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: places to avoid on zday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
everyone talks abou where to go on zday.... what we need now is a running list of places to avoid, and reasons why...

hospital... no chance in hell would i go there. that is where the first victims will be. but that's obvious.

movie theaters. not that anyone would go there. it is terrible place to be.. lots of large rooms, dark, plenty of places to hide...stay away...i don't care if you're looking for your very own reel to reel copy of zombieland. it's still too dangerous.

um...anywhere else?
Churches - a lot of people will seek gods help.
Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Best-Buy, or any large shopping area with supplies. You wouldn't believe how many people tell me this is where they'd go, and its for exactly that reason we should stay away.

Imagine a large horde of people all trying to loot what they can, and imagine ONE infected in the area. Soon, everyones infected. Wait 'till they're all dead and gone - thats when you look for supplies.
When zday breaks ill hunker down for a few days to either let the military sort it out, or at least let the initial chaos dissipate. Depending on the turnover from bite to zombie, a crowd of people has the potential to become a swarm of zombies before you get the chance to escape.
(03-10-2010, 04:31 PM)Red Dawn 4Life Wrote: [ -> ]When zday breaks ill hunker down for a few days to either let the military sort it out, or at least let the initial chaos dissipate. Depending on the turnover from bite to zombie, a crowd of people has the potential to become a swarm of zombies before you get the chance to escape.

let the military sort it out!?.... why are you even here? i plan on handing at least half the problem myself. what's the point of waiting for zday to happen if you are gonna' sit on the sidelines?
(03-10-2010, 05:03 PM)NEPAdestroyer Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2010, 04:31 PM)Red Dawn 4Life Wrote: [ -> ]When zday breaks ill hunker down for a few days to either let the military sort it out, or at least let the initial chaos dissipate. Depending on the turnover from bite to zombie, a crowd of people has the potential to become a swarm of zombies before you get the chance to escape.

let the military sort it out!?.... why are you even here? i plan on handing at least half the problem myself. what's the point of waiting for zday to happen if you are gonna' sit on the sidelines?

plus..the military will probably be protecting the fuhrer and the elitist...fuck the regular people....we need to protect ourselves.
Yeah, operation human shield. One mile thick shoulder to shoulder .gov employees around the White house makes a kinda funny mental image.
So it seems that come the day of the arrival we need to go raid the houses of those out trying to raid walmart. *grin* Make your shopping lists now. =)
cematary, old folks home...............
gun stores of any kind....if they aren't being mobbed by looters, the owners surely will be shooting on site.....

pharmacies....when looting starts, the druggies will be there.....however, it does remind us to have necessary medication in reserve for any shtf event.

malls......well, you've all seen the movies... Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6