Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Carry Weapon Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lets get a new thread started here. What is your daily carry weapon and holster setup? Maybe people use different rigs depending on the season, lets see what you run.

Depending on dress, I run both this M&P FS 9 and a Remington R1 year round in Holsters I made.

M&P 9mm FS
Apex Trigger
Apex Forward Set Sear
10-8 Sights (Black Rear / Green FO Front)
Stippled and all work done by me

[Image: DSCF1989_zps0f0528ea.jpg]

Holster for EDC
[Image: DSCF1994_zps35633876.jpg]

This is the Holster Setup I run in IDPA
[Image: DSCF2111_zps203ba149.jpg]

Remington R1
Ed Brown Beavertail
Swenson Hammer
Caspian Trik Trigger
Ed Brown Tactical Extended Thumb Safety
VS Grips
All work done by my including cutting in BT

[Image: DSCF1995_zps3b3e2d59.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1998_zps49c3fe6b.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0724.jpg]

My conceal carry. Taurus PT 111 9mm.
Gee, I still carry my Colt Detective Special (2 screw sideplate), But also have the Glock 22.
I have three or four holsters for each gun, several flashlights Surefire G2x and others. Let's see: the cellphone, one or two knives, tactical pen, and whatever else I feel like carrying for the day.
I also have a thing called the DSM (Don't Shoot Me), it's a banner type reflective safety device that you can pull out of a belt pouch and it crosses your body. There are different titles available, mine has "Security" on it because of my job. I think that they have one that has "CCW" on it. Maybe just maybe it'll slow a cop down enough to communicate verbally with me instead of testing my allergy to lead.
Currently carrying a Glock 36 in a Serpa or an old Uncle Mikes inside pants holster.
I own a couple Glocks and 1911s.
[Image: Glocks_zpszfxagyvg.jpg]
Always been fond of my Glock 19 Gen 4 Smile
Good thread to keep going.

Posted this pic of a couple of my carry weapons. They all serve their purpose depending on the situation.
The 30S is my service pistol for work.
The 36 is an out and about EDF away from work.
The 21 is currently work/get home back up.
The two 30s are currently home defense.
I recently picked two S&W 640-1 revolvers out of inventory. They will likely be secured in get home bags for emergency use.
I've also got plenty of ammo for each firearm. I've actually stopped buying 45acp. I've got plenty of 22lr too. Time to concentrate on 223 Rem, 30-30, 380 acp and 12 gauge
[Image: Glocks_zpszfxagyvg.jpg]

[Image: 640-1_zpsuea29w0d.jpg]
I have been pocket carrying my Taurus 605 more of late. I'm getting lazy in old age. Tongue
I like a little bit of capacity, although my G36 is 6+1. The 30s and the 30S are all 10+1 and use the same mags as well as the G21 13 round mags. I like being able to conceal and be discreet but the G21 is for when I don't care or when I want people to know. If the G21 is in open view I'm likely carrying an AR too and I'm on the move.
I gotta figure out how to carry speedloaders, with pocket carry. I DO use an Uncle Mike's pocket holster, to break up the profile. The ONE holster U-M can make without screwing it up. Tongue
Kimber Super Carry Ultra HD
Holster varies by occasion
Pages: 1 2