Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: sector 4 meet and greet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thinking this might not be a bad idea. Get to know some of the guys in the area and have a meal and a drink. Not to mention a way to put a face to a user name without posting pictures on this public forum. The only thing you we would need to find out would be a good place to do this at and the time everyone is free. I'm thinking Pittsburgh might not ne a bad place to do this at as it seems to be the central location of our sector and plenty of places to do this. If it all works out maybe we can make it an annual thing. If enough people show interest we can get something up.
I call Quaker Steak & Lube in Pleasant Hills for the meet! Big Grin
im available after 6 on weekdays. all day saturday n sunday
What about doing something like paintball?
(06-24-2013, 06:11 AM)sustainedchaos Wrote: [ -> ]What about doing something like paintball?

Pffft... you can't eat paintballs! Tongue
(06-24-2013, 06:59 AM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2013, 06:11 AM)sustainedchaos Wrote: [ -> ]What about doing something like paintball?

Pffft... you can't eat paintballs! Tongue
Steel City paintball does a group rate at $350 for two hours of paintball and you can cookout thinking that would be a good way to meet people and maybe practice some tactics at the same time. Just need enough people. for the record you would be eating paintballs when I shoot you in the faceTongue
(06-24-2013, 09:19 AM)sustainedchaos Wrote: [ -> ]Steel City paintball does a group rate at $350 for two hours of paintball and you can cookout thinking that would be a good way to meet people and maybe practice some tactics at the same time. Just need enough people. for the record you would be eating paintballs when I shoot you in the faceTongue

The are OLD zombies, and BOLD zombies... but there are NO old, bold zombies! Tongue

I'll work the grill, while you young bucks shoot each other silly with paintballs. And I'll still chip in my share of the $350. Let's hope we get 35 or more people to show up, now! Blush

Somebody who's NOT banned at POOFA or PA2A.org, needs to cross-post the invite!
(06-24-2013, 01:59 PM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2013, 09:19 AM)sustainedchaos Wrote: [ -> ]Steel City paintball does a group rate at $350 for two hours of paintball and you can cookout thinking that would be a good way to meet people and maybe practice some tactics at the same time. Just need enough people. for the record you would be eating paintballs when I shoot you in the faceTongue

The are OLD zombies, and BOLD zombies... but there are NO old, bold zombies! Tongue

I'll work the grill, while you young bucks shoot each other silly with paintballs. And I'll still chip in my share of the $350. Let's hope we get 35 or more people to show up, now! Blush

Somebody who's NOT banned at POOFA or PA2A.org, needs to cross-post the invite!
35 would be awesome only $10 to play Paintball. Chipping in for food wouldn't seem so bad.
mr bear is definitely in. what else does that price include?
(06-24-2013, 08:18 PM)Mr Bear Wrote: [ -> ]mr bear is definitely in. what else does that price include?

If there's only 3 of us, it better be hookers & blow! Blush
Pages: 1 2