Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: sector 4 meet and greet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i suppose i could look it up myself, but that would require brain function. that shuts off at five. lol
2013 Spring and Summer Paintball Party Packages are available! We are offering very affordable group paintball packages at the paintball field! 10 player private paintball packages start at just $350. The packages include 2 hours of field time, a personal referee, rental equipment, air pass, 4000 rounds of paint, and free access to our pavilion/picnic table area. For an additional cost we offer several food options including catering, pizza, hotdogs, hamburgers and more. You can also choose to rent a grill from us for $10 and cook your own food. We also offer an indoor party room with full catering and pizza options! It includes a temperature controlled indoor facility, Full size refrigerator, TV, Cable Television, Tables, Chairs, Bathrooms and more. Book your party and enjoy a private party room for your guests for only an additional $30. Straight from the site.
We oughta try this again - I'm fixin' to move out of state, so it could be a "Come kick The War Wagon the hell outta here" party while we're at it.  I propose 4th Street BBQ in Charleroi for the eating part of the greet, so as to help out the southernmost ZRT'rs in Sector 4 - that or Shorty's Hotdogs in Wolfdale - near the Washington Co. fairgrounds.  Maybe we could do that in conjunction with the gunshow this month (that Saturday afternoon or evening).
Pages: 1 2