Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Any ZRT members in New York
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is no such thing as starting a kid too young into zombie killing. By fourteen they should have their own sidearm and assault rifle for killing those zeds. Well, unless they're the long range guy, then replace that assault rifle with a sniper or marksman rifle.
14 year old zombie killing machines. i like the sound of that! Big Grin
(03-04-2010, 11:08 PM)ARTONY92 Wrote: [ -> ]14 year old zombie killing machines. i like the sound of that! Big Grin

Makes me think of this months issue of American Rifleman. There is a report in The Armed Citizen section about an 11yr old boy in San Antonio TX who was trained in the use of a .22 pistol and had access to one in his home.
3 intruders broke into his house seeking money and drugs. The boy leaped to the defense of his mom and sister, he was injured when 1 intruder fired upon him but shot back, seriously wounding the suspect and causing them all to flee. Police apprehended all 3 intruders.
Way to go kid!! Smile
Former PA sector 7 member..... Transfered to WNY-ZRT..... anyone out there????
(02-18-2010, 07:39 PM)ARTONY92 Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody here in New York? Confused Am I to face the horde alone here? Tongue

I'm from NY, actually Long Island. Looks like I'm fighting alone on Long island :/
don't we have a 15 year old on here...???
We have a 13 year old and a 14 year old as far as I know :/

(09-03-2011, 11:00 PM)The_Colonel Wrote: [ -> ]don't we have a 15 year old on here...???

Chris in fla. was 13!
I am 13, I am taking 10th grade bio so I know the anatomy of a lot of species so I would say I am useful....I hope.
Happy day before B-day Big Grin
Pages: 1 2