Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Any ZRT members in New York
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anybody here in New York? Confused Am I to face the horde alone here? Tongue
Kid if you gotta run on foot. DO IT! Get into Pa. at any cost. Across the border you have the Pocono mountains. Lakes , streams and big game to live off of. Then get on a CB and find some ZRT members in that sector. You are living in one of the BIG THREE kOMMIE STATE'S! (new yuc, new jeksey, and kommiefornia)
Your best bet is to get out before the SHTF!!!
HELL NO. NY is way too liberal for me and most people on these forums..I must say I did enjoy working in the city for the month or so I was there because I didn't pay for a single thing! at the same time, I didn't feel safe, either.
(02-18-2010, 07:39 PM)ARTONY92 Wrote: [ -> ]Am I to face the horde alone here? Tongue

If you're living there then you already do on a daily basis don't you? Tongue
(02-18-2010, 11:47 PM)opie Wrote: [ -> ]Kid if you gotta run on foot. DO IT! Get into Pa. at any cost. Across the border you have the Pocono mountains. Lakes , streams and big game to live off of. Then get on a CB and find some ZRT members in that sector. You are living in one of the BIG THREE kOMMIE STATE'S! (new yuc, new jeksey, and kommiefornia)

(02-19-2010, 05:23 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]HELL NO. NY is way too liberal for me and most people on these forums..I must say I did enjoy working in the city for the month or so I was there because I didn't pay for a single thing! at the same time, I didn't feel safe, either.

Upstate, Central, and Western NYS have just as many if not MORE lakes and streams and big game to live off of than PA. And If you travel to these parts you would be suprised to find out that most people arent really liberal. Now the CITY on the otherhand.... well thats a different story and unfortunately ruins it for the whole rest of the state..
New Yorkers should check out www.NYSHooters.net
(02-21-2010, 03:59 PM)spabula Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2010, 11:47 PM)opie Wrote: [ -> ]Kid if you gotta run on foot. DO IT! Get into Pa. at any cost. Across the border you have the Pocono mountains. Lakes , streams and big game to live off of. Then get on a CB and find some ZRT members in that sector. You are living in one of the BIG THREE kOMMIE STATE'S! (new yuc, new jeksey, and kommiefornia)

(02-19-2010, 05:23 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]HELL NO. NY is way too liberal for me and most people on these forums..I must say I did enjoy working in the city for the month or so I was there because I didn't pay for a single thing! at the same time, I didn't feel safe, either.

Upstate, Central, and Western NYS have just as many if not MORE lakes and streams and big game to live off of than PA. And If you travel to these parts you would be suprised to find out that most people arent really liberal. Now the CITY on the otherhand.... well thats a different story and unfortunately ruins it for the whole rest of the state..
New Yorkers should check out www.NYSHooters.net

NYC's population alone is almost as many as the entire state of Pennsylvania..

NYC in 2007- 8,274,527
State of Pennsylvania (2000 last census)- 12,281,054
i live in NY for part of the year and the first thing i would do is get the F out. lots of people, few guns
I was thinking about signing up a few new, young recruits. do you allow youngsters in here? they are around 16, 17 yrs old, but they are not unarmed, i assure you...
Tony I have not seen any age restrictions on this site . Tell um go for it !!!
(03-02-2010, 01:21 AM)opie Wrote: [ -> ]Tony I have not seen any age restrictions on this site . Tell um go for it !!!

zombies don't age discriminate, so neither do we. keep in mind there are some adult themes here... then again... when i think of the shit i was into at their age... i guess a little zombie huntin' is fine.
Pages: 1 2