Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Patches Tabs/Rockers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you haven't gotten your awesome ZRT Subdued Patches yet, check 'em out here:
http://forum.pafoa.org/group-purchases-1...rsion.html

I'm looking into having a set of Tabs or Rockers made that would compliment the Subdued (or original white) patches with our home Sector number on them, (IE Sector 1, Sector 2, etc)

Any one think there's an interest in these? Would you prefer a tight-to-patch rocker, or a military style Tab? (Or even a Ribbon style)

Pricing should be around $3 for each,
That would be cool. I would be in for it. I like the ribbon style, but it really doesn't matter too much to me.
Sounds awesome! The gear looks great!
Either, or, I'm in.
What color combination looks better to you guys? The Olive Drab will match the back of the ZRT logo patches, and the lighter green is the same as the light green on the ZRT logo patches as well.
[Image: SECS.png]

Please note this image is not vindictive of the final shape or text, just a simple color test.
I like um .. I need to order a couple patches.. are the white & black still available ?
I'm not sure, i think B&W are sold out, I'm considering a run of Rockers to match them too.
(02-19-2010, 10:55 PM)TheFue Wrote: [ -> ]What color combination looks better to you guys? The Olive Drab will match the back of the ZRT logo patches, and the lighter green is the same as the light green on the ZRT logo patches as well.
[Image: SECS.png]

I think OD looks better compared to the lighter green.
I personally prefer the black lettering.....but either will work.
Subdued od and black,maybe
(02-17-2010, 02:12 AM)TheFue Wrote: [ -> ]If you haven't gotten your awesome ZRT Subdued Patches yet, check 'em out here:
http://forum.pafoa.org/group-purchases-1...rsion.html

I'm looking into having a set of Tabs or Rockers made that would compliment the Subdued (or original white) patches with our home Sector number on them, (IE Sector 1, Sector 2, etc)

Any one think there's an interest in these? Would you prefer a tight-to-patch rocker, or a military style Tab? (Or even a Ribbon style)

Pricing should be around $3 for each,

i would love a set of Subdued zrt and secor 3 to go with my Subdued flag,is there any images i can see besides the one there cant afford a membership to the one you have now?? ty Dark
Pages: 1 2 3