Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Top Zombie Movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Title says it......

What are your Top Zombie Movies?!?!?

Mine are......

28 Days

Shaun of the Dead

Zombieland
In no particular order, Fido, Dawn of the Dead, Zombieland, Land of the Dead, Automaton Transfusion (lol just kidding). There's alot of good ones out there, but none others that I can think of right now. I've heard Dead Snow is awesome, but it's not in english, and apparently there isn't a translation or subtitling done by the original makers.
All good movies mentioned....

I also like "I AM LEGEND"
Dawn of the Dead (1978 version)
28 Days later
Dead Snow
Shaun of the Dead
Zombieland
And if they ever make it World War Z

Oh and Night of the Comet...LOL...

<S-HQ>
I Am Legend was awesome!

Speaking of.....I loved The Omega Man (I Am Legend original....)

And.....

Night of The Comet?.....

You have to admit.....

Awesome movie and the main girl? So hot!!! (back then at least! LOL!)
Good list so far. Will add Night of the Living Dead, and Redneck Zombies. I would have liked I Am Legend if it had been longer than 45 minutes.
(02-16-2010, 02:23 PM)effaell Wrote: [ -> ]Good list so far. Will add Night of the Living Dead, and Redneck Zombies. I would have liked I Am Legend if it had been longer than 45 minutes.

I thought it could have been longer as well......maybe a sequel.....how the survivors go back into the cities and re-humanate the infected.
How 'bout Doomsday w/ Rhona Mitra?
(02-16-2010, 02:23 PM)effaell Wrote: [ -> ]Good list so far. Will add Night of the Living Dead, and Redneck Zombies. I would have liked I Am Legend if it had been longer than 45 minutes.

I am legend while very good could have been excellent had they kept the original entire legend concept that Richard Matheson originally wrote Instead of the one they used. In it Will Smith character is the true “Legend” & "monster". Due to his capturing, experimenting on, killing & dumping the bodies of the Darkseekers. If you have the DVD check it out...

<S-HQ>
Hollywood has a pretty good record of screwing a good thing up. Beowulf for example, just one of many. Loved the tale they should have left it at that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8