Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Sector 7 breakdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Philadelphia here. Upper Roxborough to be more precise.
Watch for the guy in a gray Jeep OCing multiple firearms.
Montco reporting...close enough to Willow Grove NAS should anyone need a landing strip. The 111th Fighter Wing (A-10 Warthogs) have packed their bags and left...but my private pilots certificate will get me by...( AMEL = Multi-engine {land} 3rd class instrument rated )

Chester County. Just out side of phoenixville.
Bernville here, north of Reading, just south of the Skook, 10 minutes from Cabela's, perfect locale for when it all goes down.
Southern Chester county, where PA, DE, and MD meet. Ready and willing to stop the dreaded college hipster undead heading North.
Bethlehem
Need to study
Bucks county here in the woods
Western Chester County, only 7 Minutes from Limerick Nuclear power plant, Check the wind!!!
(11-13-2011, 09:47 PM)junction22 Wrote: [ -> ]Western Chester County, only 7 Minutes from Limerick Nuclear power plant, Check the wind!!!

Welcome to the hood! I am guessing that you get the first Monday of the month ear ache too.
Why does my sector have all the hillbilly counties thrown in? I'm from the fairly normal Lehigh Valley. Also, some of you guys in Sector 7 are crazy. When do the sectors come up for some gerymandering?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6