Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Sector 3 breakdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(09-28-2011, 11:12 PM)willdie95 Wrote: [ -> ]Any body near the greentown, Newfoundland, or Lake Wallenpaupack area

I'm about 45 minutes southeast of you in Bushkill.
Monroe here, have family just into Pike
(09-28-2011, 11:23 PM)willdie95 Wrote: [ -> ]Jare do you know of the road old mine road in bushkill.

No, where's that at? Lots of roadwork going on down this way so it may not even be accessible anymore. BTW, sorry it took me so long to get back, but my email keeps sending these to spam.
(08-25-2010, 06:38 PM)jare-3 Wrote: [ -> ]Southern Pike County here. Anyone else in Pike or Monroe?

Monroe County here, In the area of Big Pocono State Park!
(11-04-2011, 05:12 PM)sonntagenator Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2010, 06:38 PM)jare-3 Wrote: [ -> ]Southern Pike County here. Anyone else in Pike or Monroe?

Monroe County here, In the area of Big Pocono State Park!

What's that about 45 min down the road from me?
Pike county here...on border of NY and NJ
(01-04-2012, 09:39 PM)SNate Wrote: [ -> ]Pike county here...on border of NY and NJ

I work a crappy security job in Dingmans. You're probably not too far from there.
northumberland isnt even on the list...but im here...anyone else northumberland?...
(01-06-2012, 10:36 AM)thndrbrd611 Wrote: [ -> ]northumberland isnt even on the list...but im here...anyone else northumberland?...

Looks like Andrew was on the happy pills while typing your county...

It's there, look for "Northcumberland"
I know the majority of dirt roads and back roads in my area, because I use them frequently as a means of travel. Most of the woodsy trails I'm not familiar with, but I intend to fix that this year, to introduce my son to some levels of outdoorsmanship. (Is that a word? It is now.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4