Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Sector 1 breakdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sector 1: 9 Counties
Erie
Crawford
Mercer
Lawrence
Warren
Forest
Jefferson
Clarion
Venago
ive been reading through some other posts and noticed that quite a few other sectors seem to have more info out there than we do. i keep reading about sector com centers, rally points, hqs, and good evac routes. now i may have missed it some place, but... where are these in sec1?
(12-01-2010, 02:41 PM)rthrasher2 Wrote: [ -> ]ive been reading through some other posts and noticed that quite a few other sectors seem to have more info out there than we do. i keep reading about sector com centers, rally points, hqs, and good evac routes. now i may have missed it some place, but... where are these in sec1?

No rally points, no evac route, I'm stayin and fightin. They will find my dead ass in a pile of hot brass!! As long as I'm Zombie bait thats my plan.

We really should have a rally point for each county preferably, and hold down fort till it is perceived that the moment permits travel to the overall "hq". I would say a good place would be on the edge of a town way off the beaten path to escape the havoc created by the first few days if TSHTF. Then for HQ a very nice camp would be acceptable. I have an amazing BOL which is in BFE and has everything you can think of. Only problem is the travel to get there, especially through all the chaos. Members are welcome to rendevous and follow to location, but for that, we do need rally points