Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Sector 3 meet location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dont know if this was posted before. But with " 12/21/12 " coming soon. Us in sector 3 should come up with a central location that we all can meet at and figure out what to do when the time comes. Ideas?
I will. W sitting at home with my wife, dogs and guns. Don't see any reason to haul them around.
^^ Same (ten)
(08-06-2012, 03:08 PM)the_repeat Wrote: [ -> ]Dont know if this was posted before. But with " 12/21/12 " coming soon. Us in sector 3 should come up with a central location that we all can meet at and figure out what to do when the time comes. Ideas?

Will you be off of House Arrest by then? If the S doesnt hit the Fan and the Probation Officer comes hunting for you, your Pattys could get SMACKED!!!!
I'm off house arrest in 13 days, I'll be good lol
(08-08-2012, 01:08 AM)opie Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2012, 03:08 PM)the_repeat Wrote: [ -> ]Dont know if this was posted before. But with " 12/21/12 " coming soon. Us in sector 3 should come up with a central location that we all can meet at and figure out what to do when the time comes. Ideas?

Will you be off of House Arrest by then? If the S doesnt hit the Fan and the Probation Officer comes hunting for you, your Pattys could get SMACKED!!!!

Oh Opie lol...