Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: FEMA warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just heard a FEMA "be prepared" commercial on the radio... Maybe I shouldn't have left my GHB in the other vehicle today....

Fuck my life!
I find it puzzeling that the Guberment says if you prep your bad and thats suspicious. Then on the other hand one part of the Guberment tells you to be prepared! I have to scratch my head and ask WTF????
What they're telling you is that you should be prepared only insofar as surviving until your loyal and trustworthy Gubmint officials can come to your rescue. And that should never include any kind of weapon or body armor. Ever.
Oh Opie... If only there was a like button on here.

If only...
And .... are any of you surprised that the left hand may not know what the right hand is doing in .gov? Comon...really?
(07-17-2012, 10:40 AM)The_Colonel Wrote: [ -> ]Oh Opie... If only there was a like button on here.

If only...

I think its called the Rep button!
I would say they are trying to get people ready for 1-1-13, thats when we will go over the cliff federal budget wise, tax cuts end for everybody, and programs and military budgets get severely cut, a SHTF time period unless both political parties grow the fuck up and work together for WE THE PEOPLE like they were elected to do, this, MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY crap must stop, both sides are playing the game of " CHICKEN ", and us serfs are caught in the middle, and yes, BOTH PARTIES are responsible for the mess we are in.