Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Rthrasher II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought a new belt through rthrasher II. Very well made! Got it made double thick to wear when I concealed carry my 1911 so it's properly stiff. Only problem I see with it is that it appears it's shrunk during shipping (jk)Tongue
I should have asked if the gun was going to be inside or outside the belt. If inside, the belt has to be made a size bigger. If you wold like one a size or two bigger I'd be happy to replace it.
(06-29-2012, 09:00 PM)rthrasher2 Wrote: [ -> ]I should have asked if the gun was going to be inside or outside the belt. If inside, the belt has to be made a size bigger. If you wold like one a size or two bigger I'd be happy to replace it.

Not your fault. I spec'd the size. My ass is growing in width. Time to get back with the program and take some lbs off the wide load.
Ha Ha
Thats all...
I used to be 419
Fellin alot better at 6'4" 265lbs
But it goes on alot quicker than it came off
Deutsch
P.S. I take back the Ha Ha
that was not nice and I do not know you
old gunsmiths need to stick together
We are needed by many and have knowledge worth saveing.
(07-01-2012, 08:47 PM)Deutsch Wrote: [ -> ]Ha Ha
Thats all...
I used to be 419
Fellin alot better at 6'4" 265lbs
But it goes on alot quicker than it came off
Deutsch
P.S. I take back the Ha Ha
that was not nice and I do not know you
old gunsmiths need to stick together
We are needed by many and have knowledge worth saveing.

No offense taken, no apology necessary. I've made a goal of 195 lbs again and I'll get there, its just not going to as much fun as getting to 225!