Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: VictorSmalls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ordered a custom holster from him on a Thursday, it shipped on Tuesday, and I received it on Saturday. The holster was exactly what I asked for and the communication and step by step pics and updates were fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future.
I'm glad you liked the holster. Thanks for the feedback!
I have to add to this post. I had a minor problem with the belt loops on my holster not fitting some of my belts (5.11 tactical belts that are just a touch wider than most and they contain a polymer insert making them a bit thicker, too). I contacted Vic and he shipped me out a bigger set to accommodate the bigger belts, for free. He didn't even charge me for the shipping. It's small businesses like this that make me want to continue to be a patron of their products, which I plan on doing several times. Thanks again.... Almost forgot to mention that I contacted him on Monday and had the new belt loops waiting in the mailbox on Thursday, talk about a quick turn-around....
Glad the new loops make it so quick. Did they fit? I was flying by the seat of my pants a bit.

I stand behind anything I make. If I can't remedy an issue your money will be returned.
Nice holster, very quick turn around four a custom piece (less than one week), looks great with my 1911 in it.

Highly recommended. Would buy again.
I wear one of his Holsters almost ever day
Need something for my Solingen Knife
Deutsch R/W
Thanks very much guys. I give me a lot of pride knowing that my stuff is out there being put to work.

I actually am working on my first knife sheath lately. Something my Father in law made. Turning out pretty nice. Let me know if you need one!
(11-17-2012, 08:51 AM)VictorSmalls Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks very much guys. I give me a lot of pride knowing that my stuff is out there being put to work.

I actually am working on my first knife sheath lately. Something my Father in law made. Turning out pretty nice. Let me know if you need one!

We're gong to need to talk about a scabbard for my machete. If I can remember I bring it to the next shoot & we'll talk it over.
(11-17-2012, 08:27 PM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2012, 08:51 AM)VictorSmalls Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks very much guys. I give me a lot of pride knowing that my stuff is out there being put to work.

We're gong to need to talk about a scabbard for my machete. If I can remember I bring it to the next shoot & we'll talk it over.

Sounds great. Looking forward to talking about it.