Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Sector 6 Patches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've noticed that Sector 6 doesn't have it's own patches. I was thinking of making some, but I'm not sure of pricing for them. If there are already Sector 6 patches please let me know. If not I suppose I can get us some using the Sector 6 sticker from the store as a template. How many people would be interested in purchasing a Sector 6 patch?
(06-01-2012, 10:27 PM)EarlGreyTeashades Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed that Sector 6 doesn't have it's own patches. I was thinking of making some, but I'm not sure of pricing for them. If there are already Sector 6 patches please let me know. If not I suppose I can get us some using the Sector 6 sticker from the store as a template. How many people would be interested in purchasing a Sector 6 patch?

there's not any sector 6 patches that I'm aware of. if you're serious about a patch run, I'd suggest taking preorders and not buying a bunch of patches outright and hope they sell.
(06-01-2012, 10:59 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2012, 10:27 PM)EarlGreyTeashades Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed that Sector 6 doesn't have it's own patches. I was thinking of making some, but I'm not sure of pricing for them. If there are already Sector 6 patches please let me know. If not I suppose I can get us some using the Sector 6 sticker from the store as a template. How many people would be interested in purchasing a Sector 6 patch?

there's not any sector 6 patches that I'm aware of. if you're serious about a patch run, I'd suggest taking preorders and not buying a bunch of patches outright and hope they sell.

That's what I'd most likely do. Thank you for the advice!
id b interested in a few, however, id like velcro backed.
If you don't mind a little bit of work, you could buy the Sector 3 ones (so I can get rid of them Smile ) and just remove the "THREE" stitching and replace it with "SIX"? If not, that's cool too.
I'm in.....
Seconds and thirds on Sector six patches
I dont care how we make them
if the Colonel has some to RE-Do and you have someone willing
lets roll !
Deutsch
I'd like a few also, and it doesn't matter to me if they're the Colonels or a new design.
id take 1 of those
I talked to a local embroidery place a few month ago that said he could try removing the "three" and embroidering a white bar to cover the wholes and put a "six" on the bar. He said he could not promise how it would look. I think he said it would be 7.00 each so with that plus the original patch cost they would be fairly expensive patches.
Pages: 1 2 3