Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Second annual ZRT group shoot/ camping weekend! Last year we had 8 people show up on a weeks notice, let's make this one bigger.

Details:
June 26th, from Saturday til Monday afternoon. Stay as long as you like. We will be camping in the field just over the hill from the range. There will be parking near the camp sites which are pretty much just an open field.

Range is out to 300 yards with lots of room to shoot. Its in Ransom Pa. Destroyer will get you the address when he gets back on. We have a genny and LorDiego might be bringing a projector so we can watch zombie movies when it gets dark.

If you can stay, bring camping gear, ammo, zombie targets, and a mess of zombie slaying toys. Full autos and 50 BMGs welcome. Show off those toys.

We will also supply zombie targets.

Bug Out Bags encouraged (in case the Apocalypse hits while we are there )

If you can help out with food let us know what you'd like to bring. Optional potluck.
We will have a bonfire and a party later Saturday Night.

Rain or shine. We had a party tent set up last time for shelter from rain/sun and will set them up again; rain gear would be a good idea though. Fishing is available on a private pond.

No shooting passed dark, no mag capacity limits. A 55 gallon drum will be set up for trash.

PM either myself or yllwfvr if you will be attending, or for any questions or concerns, and directions.

Food List:
Andrewjs18- few pounds of authentic German Bratwurst
Where ? Date and time ?? I am interested have guns will travel !
I think a couple of us from down here in sector 6 will definitely be up.
Let us know the details when you work them out.
Sounds cool....What are the details?
i would love to attend but i must know the date/time because i might be busy Confused
Sorry about that guys.

Details are June 26th, from Saturday til Monday afternoon. Stay as long as you like. We will be camping in the field just over the hill from the range. There will be parking near the camp sites which are pretty much just an open field.

Range is out to 300 yards with lots of room to shoot. Its in Ransom Pa. Destroyer will get you the address when he gets back on. We have a genny and LorDiego might be bringing a projector so we can watch zombie movies when it gets dark.

Family and friends are welcome to come.
Any other questions as here or PM me or Destoyer
I'd love to attend, think my wife might be up for it too.
I also have a genny I can bring if you want/need more juice? It's only a 3kw unit but enough to power lights and such.
How many of you are planning to bring wife/gf/bf along? My wife probably won't want to come along if she is the only woman. If she doesn't come along, I will bring my son. He would enjoy it.
(01-21-2010, 11:15 PM)ReconLdr Wrote: [ -> ]How many of you are planning to bring wife/gf/bf along? My wife probably won't want to come along if she is the only woman. If she doesn't come along, I will bring my son. He would enjoy it.

I am almost positive we will have at least two women there, and possibly one kid. Ill ask him if his son will go.

Our genny is only a 2k watt model. Never used it so I dont know how much that will really power. Anyone know if it will power the projector, dvd player and a few lights? If not feel free to bring yours.
(01-21-2010, 11:15 PM)ReconLdr Wrote: [ -> ]How many of you are planning to bring wife/gf/bf along? My wife probably won't want to come along if she is the only woman.

Spoke to my wife last night, she's definitely interested (she wants a Ruger MkIII and I'll be more than happy to oblige) but before she can commit we have to figure out plans for our kids, they aren't exactly range savvy and I won't piss everyone off by using this as the time to teach them.

(01-21-2010, 11:58 PM)YllwFvr Wrote: [ -> ]Our genny is only a 2k watt model. Never used it so I dont know how much that will really power. Anyone know if it will power the projector, dvd player and a few lights? If not feel free to bring yours.

You should be good for a few creature comforts. I snagged a chart from my genny's pdf manual.

[Image: powerchart.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23