Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I couldn't retract my vote to change it to will be there either, when I hit show results it does but not in blue like you.
(05-25-2010, 07:19 PM)Drewid Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't retract my vote to change it to will be there either, when I hit show results it does but not in blue like you.

should work now..I forgot to check a box in the user group options to allow different groups to retract votes.
Now it works... I was able to change my vote... to I will attend
Some of you sector 7 guys might want to consider car-pooling.
I am looking forward to this... I need to blow off some steam.(ammo)

Do we have an agenda/schedule of events for the weekend? or are we just gonna wing it?
(05-26-2010, 11:18 AM)ReconLdr Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking forward to this... I need to blow off some steam.(ammo)

Do we have an agenda/schedule of events for the weekend? or are we just gonna wing it?

can't speak for that, but I'll have my video camera with me so we can record some instructional videos for the pazrt youtube channel.
(05-26-2010, 12:46 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]can't speak for that, but I'll have my video camera with me so we can record some instructional videos for the pazrt youtube channel.

Great.............so I can show the internets how to miss the broad side of a barn? Blush
I keed, I keed, it aint that bad. Tongue
I reckon me and the Mrs can make it.
(05-26-2010, 11:18 AM)ReconLdr Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking forward to this... I need to blow off some steam.(ammo)

Well, we figure some people won't make it by friday or will get there late. As such, that'll mainly be setting up, getting to know each other, probably having a few beers and grilling meat. Saturday will mostly be open,there will be shooting and if anyone wants there will be a hike in full combat gear (that's the best way to know if it's time to lighting your load).

Basically there's no set plan, but a vague guideline to allow flexibility instead of having people hanging out bored (although, that's available if you really want).
(05-26-2010, 06:06 PM)Chip W Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2010, 12:46 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]can't speak for that, but I'll have my video camera with me so we can record some instructional videos for the pazrt youtube channel.

Great.............so I can show the internets how to miss the broad side of a barn? Blush
I keed, I keed, it aint that bad. Tongue

never know what the camera will record. I'm hoping Buster makes it so he can show us some of what the British Army taught him. Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23