Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Online ammo sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
PM me and I'll price shop my suppliers
I recently purchased a case of 1000 rounds Blazer Brass 45acp for $299.80 shipped at Target Sports USA. They also have Wolf Gold .223 Rem for the same price shipped. I've been shooting both in my firearms and have had no problems.

The shipped price for the Wolf Gold is the same price I paid at a recent gun show. Wolf Gold is brass cased, boxer primed and made in Taiwan. I've heard it's repackaged PMC.

Blazer Brass is made by CCI/SPEER. It is also brass cased and boxer primed.

I also recently bought 100 rounds of remanufactured 45 acp from Freedom Munitions(FM). I bought 50 rounds ball (RN) and 50 rounds JHP (HP). I wanted to see how it shot out of my Fillipine built 1911. My 1911 hasn't taken to HP bullets. I shot 25 Federal HST (JHP) rounds through it first. I had one failure to feed out of my mag marked #1. I then fired the 50 FM HP rounds. I had one failure to feed out of the same #1 marked mag. I then fired the 50 FM RN rounds and had absolutely no issues. FM sells remanufactured and new ammo and the prices are very decent. They occasionally have free shipping or $7.50 shipping per order.

SGAMMO is another good site for bulk/stock up ammo. There prices are less then Target Sports USA and the shipping is reasonable.

I get some ammo free at work but recently have had the urge to stock up more.

I've got a couple thousand rounds of 22lr but will likely buy at least two buckets of Remington when they come back in stock.
I have 3 buckets of the rem my stuff. Won't feed reliably in any semi. I tried 5. The bullets are loose and wobble.
(10-25-2015, 03:24 PM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]I have 3 buckets of the rem my stuff. Won't feed reliably in any semi. I tried 5. The bullets are loose and wobble.

I've only got the Savage Bolt gun and an old Stevens Pump.

May make good barter fodder someday though.
Pretty good score here. Stopped by Bass Pro Shop on Friday for work. Had to pick up some paperwork at the gun counter. Turned around and there sits about a dozen buckets. Two per customer at $75 each. Called the counter to ask some questions about an hour later and they had sold out.

[Image: score_zpsqfggcm7y.jpg]
I've been stocking up lately. Zeds or revolt, I suppose I'll have some ammo and weapons. The 45 ACP was purchased direct from the factory at Freedom Munitions. The Wolf Gold .223 Remington was picked up at a show but can be had at SGAMMO.com. Both sites have very good prices.
[Image: Freedom%20Munitions_zpsxeinydfd.jpg]
[Image: 5681db53-7c11-4ea9-acd8-8788a9421b94_zpswrew8d6n.jpg]
It ain't cheap now, but I'll SECOND Freedom Munitions - they're one of the few people since this summer, to have ANY bulk .223 / 5.56 IN stock since July!
(11-21-2020, 07:13 PM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]It ain't cheap now, but I'll SECOND Freedom Munitions - they're one of the few people since this summer, to have ANY bulk .223 / 5.56 IN stock since July!

I think they recently restructured under a bankruptcy. They have some more cash available to them now.
I've found that buying ammo when you can find it is cheaper then buying online because online sales are not that much cheaper then brick and mortar stores.
The only difference is, is that you have to pay the shipping on any orders that you place and ammo sales are a little bit more higher due to the content of what is being shipped.
So if you can find 9 mm Ammo 7.62 or 5.56 or .223 in house at your favorite gun store and get it because it's more expensive to buy online at least that's what I have found.
Pages: 1 2 3 4