Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: GROUP BUY!! PAZRT Logo Magpul MOE Ar15 Grip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Original post updated with all four color options!
(03-15-2012, 10:22 AM)swatmedic1911A1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Barry, I'm in for 1 FDE. You should have the payment.

Got it...2nd post updated. We will order in a week or so even if we don't get all 24 pre-sold.

Thanks!
Weekend bump...We are going to submit the order Friday 3/23/2012 so don't wait too long!
You'll have my payment this Thursday, just in time.
Damn, I want an OD green one, but have to wait until I get paid Saturday, the 24th Sad
(03-18-2012, 11:00 PM)xd40_jim Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, I want an OD green one, but have to wait until I get paid Saturday, the 24th Sad

I'll hold the order until Monday if you guys like? A couple extra days wont hurt! Cool
Don't hold it for me, I'll get in on the next round, if you guys do another one.
Im definitely in. Its a matter of having a minute to do something other than work, even during liberty. Ill set an alarm in my phone.
Last call! Order get's placed Monday morning! This will probably be the only run of these cool engraved grips!
kevindsingleton is in! Anyone else?
Pages: 1 2 3