Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Idaho Chapter!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hereby announce the beginning of the Official Idaho Chapter of the IZRT. While we shall, for now, operate under the PAZRT, we are nevertheless beginning. Thus far it is me and....well....just me. But here I are!

-Marc H.
Hey, welcome aboard... Sounds like you won't have very many interesting discussions within your IZRT with you being the only member. Unless you have multiple personalities like we do.
Yeah. In reality there's only 4 guys who post here. Makes aLl the arguuments really scary, doesn't it?
Oh not true, but this could be the chance to start our interstate potato trade. Potatoes will be the currency of the future.....
Yes I'm a quarter Irish and I demand potatoes for my stews and for fiveguys fries lol
Here here!!! I second that.
Hmm....intestate potato trade.....the I.P.T.....I have bootleg potatoes for those that cannot afford the real potatoes in the future. Smile
(02-20-2012, 08:13 AM)Vanlandinghale Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm....intestate potato trade.....the I.P.T.....I have bootleg potatoes for those that cannot afford the real potatoes in the future. Smile

Yes, they are often referred to as onions. Big Grin
Oh no...not onions...potatoes. I call them motatoes. They are made from mulch and taste as good as the original. Hell, so good you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, unless you seen how they are made. <.< lol
Seriously though, glad to hear there is interest from the potato state. Welcome and good luck.