Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Sectors of Texas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if Texas has been divided into sectors? If not, then I claim that Harris County, Jefferson, Chambers, Liberty, and Galveston Counties be the Texas Z.R.T. Sector 3. (Sector 3 because that was the sector I last worked in when I was stationed at a nuclear plant when I was working with A.D.S) Smile
Well unless someone has officially started the TXZRT then I doubt its been divided. Find some like minded individuals in the Lone Star State and get it started.
Last I knew sandbagger was in Texas.
If sandbagger gets back on, I can discuss it with him. Smile Until then, I'm looking at the different counties, and realize, Texas has too many damn counties. lol I figure texas can be divided into at least at minimum, 25 sectors. lol
(02-13-2012, 03:44 PM)Vanlandinghale Wrote: [ -> ]If sandbagger gets back on, I can discuss it with him. Smile Until then, I'm looking at the different counties, and realize, Texas has too many damn counties. lol I figure texas can be divided into at least at minimum, 25 sectors. lol

Make it 23.

Interpreting The I Ching - Hexagram 23 Po
I Ching Hexagram 23 - Po
I Ching Hexagram: 23
Name: Po.
Keyphrase: Splitting apart.

Overview: Po is a reminder that no matter how strongly something was originally built it will eventually disintegrate with time. Once the "foundations" have been undermined it is only tenuously held together. Such a situation is no longer worth trying to save. Although it is always difficult to give up on a situation do not waste time on formulating a new plan and direction. The disaster implied by Po is not the situation itself but the failure to react to it and regain your balance and direction.
LET'S GET TEXAS UP AND GOING!!!!