Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Hello from U.S. ZRT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Clarification:
What we want to do is not Enlist your squad, but instead, if someone is looking for a squad in your area, we point them to you guys. We need to have a com line for individual ZRTs to inform each other of information. What if one of you guys moved to another state and needed to a different squad? Wouldn't you like to know who to get in touch with and what options you have available in that area? When I said I wanted to "list you guys as a division" it was not to list as a division of USZRT but to list you guys as a Division of a ZRT in its own, whole and entirety. Pardon -MY- miscommunication.
(02-10-2012, 09:22 AM)Z-Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]What if one of you guys moved to another state and needed to a different squad? Wouldn't you like to know who to get in touch with and what options you have available in that area?

The guys who move away generally stay in contact with us, and are still counted as "PA"ZRT.
as long as i don't see any blue helmets, it's all good. establishing and maintaining contact with other ZRTs across the nation only helps us; we're still an autonomous group.
(02-09-2012, 06:48 PM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2012, 09:08 AM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2012, 06:15 AM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm not so sure I'm a big fan of being part of a "division". There's an implication of a centralized "command and control" along with the use of terminology that indicates a military type structure.
DHIS has a problem with small semi organized groups like the PAZRT (as dysfunctional as we may be), I can't see them ignoring a national structure.
And as another thought, it would have been a lot better, at least in my way of thinking, if contact would have been made with our group so we could have had a discussion and decided for ourselves if we wanted to be "included as a division". Just a matter of courtesy to all of us.
The way this went down it has the feeling of a self declared leadership. Not saying that's what it is, just saying I'm not so sure I'm entirely comfortable with it.

yeah....what HE said.

See....I can be eloquent and polite as long as I'm not drinking!

Exclamation Whoda thought? Big Grin
Here is my initial opinion,

NO

feel free to sway me to the dark side if you want to.
Additionally, I believe that if someone was wondering if there was a Zombie Response Team in Pennsylvania, it would most likely be one of the top search results when they typed it into Google.
P.S. Just thought I would give that a shot and see what the results were...

Here you go ;-)

[Image: ZRT_Search.png]
Top 3 of 3 baby!
(02-10-2012, 01:37 PM)KingMob369 Wrote: [ -> ]So I went over to search the forum to see what it is.
I have family in Virginia and wanted to see if there was a good thing if in VA and SHTF.

The forum is a waste of time and nothing more than a minecraft and my little pony discussion forum .

What a waste of 10 minutes I'm with The Colonel tell them we don't want to be of any affiliation. I like bushcraft not minecraft

I think you went to the wrong site. The link provided in the original post goes to uszrt.us, not uszrt.com. BUT going to the correct site wont do you any good, there is nothing on it other than a mission statement. Which I dont agree with, Im not a solder who's job it is to keep myself in harm’s way to keep civilians out of it and ensure civilians get food, water and protection. (I do not speak for everyone here.)

USZRT Mission Statement Wrote:Why are we here? It is simple, to keep your asses alive when the shit hits the fan. We do not care about popularity, fame or riches. Our goal is to keep ourselves in harm’s way to keep you out of it. You never know when it is coming. It could be today, tomorrow or ten years from now, but it is coming. Who will you turn too? Who is going to ensure you get food, water and protection? The U.S. Zombie Response Team.
*The site is under construction - or did you miss that part?
So you wouldn't help defend a colony of survivors? Why even join a response team, or a team at all? If this is PAZRT, we do not want you listed as it will do no good to the rest of humanity.. Feel free to delete this post at any time. There will be no further transmissions.
(02-10-2012, 05:20 PM)Z-Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]*The site is under construction - or did you miss that part?
So you wouldn't help defend a colony of survivors? Why even join a response team, or a team at all? If this is PAZRT, we do not want you listed as it will do no good to the rest of humanity.. Feel free to delete this post at any time. There will be no further transmissions.

I hope that is true !
Out ........
BD
(02-10-2012, 12:06 PM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2012, 06:48 PM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2012, 09:08 AM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2012, 06:15 AM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm not so sure I'm a big fan of being part of a "division". There's an implication of a centralized "command and control" along with the use of terminology that indicates a military type structure.
DHIS has a problem with small semi organized groups like the PAZRT (as dysfunctional as we may be), I can't see them ignoring a national structure.
And as another thought, it would have been a lot better, at least in my way of thinking, if contact would have been made with our group so we could have had a discussion and decided for ourselves if we wanted to be "included as a division". Just a matter of courtesy to all of us.
The way this went down it has the feeling of a self declared leadership. Not saying that's what it is, just saying I'm not so sure I'm entirely comfortable with it.

yeah....what HE said.

See....I can be eloquent and polite as long as I'm not drinking!

Exclamation Whoda thought? Big Grin

Yeah I know, a mick taking a night off drinking is like a fish taking a break from water for a day, buy hey, it could happen!
Now I'm headed for that bottle of peach schnaaps, it's the weekend!
I can only assume you are talking to me, so...

(02-10-2012, 05:20 PM)Z-Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]*The site is under construction - or did you miss that part?

No I read it, I was forwarding info to King Mob.

(02-10-2012, 05:20 PM)Z-Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]So you wouldn't help defend a colony of survivors? Why even join a response team, or a team at all? If this is PAZRT, we do not want you listed as it will do no good to the rest of humanity.. Feel free to delete this post at any time. There will be no further transmissions.

I didnt say that, I said "Im not a solder who's job it is to keep myself in harm’s way" etc etc. I said that because I dont want someone I dont know or trust speaking for me. We all have different specialties and plans, we are not all solders.

Had you read around a bit, maybe read the "About Us", you would have known what kind of response you would get to your OP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4