Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Hello from U.S. ZRT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ummm OK!? I am not out to put my self between anyone and a zombie like your mission states, with the exception of my family and friends! What state are you located in?
Yeah, I'm not so sure I'm a big fan of being part of a "division". There's an implication of a centralized "command and control" along with the use of terminology that indicates a military type structure.
DHIS has a problem with small semi organized groups like the PAZRT (as dysfunctional as we may be), I can't see them ignoring a national structure.
And as another thought, it would have been a lot better, at least in my way of thinking, if contact would have been made with our group so we could have had a discussion and decided for ourselves if we wanted to be "included as a division". Just a matter of courtesy to all of us.
The way this went down it has the feeling of a self declared leadership. Not saying that's what it is, just saying I'm not so sure I'm entirely comfortable with it.
(02-09-2012, 06:15 AM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm not so sure I'm a big fan of being part of a "division". There's an implication of a centralized "command and control" along with the use of terminology that indicates a military type structure.
DHIS has a problem with small semi organized groups like the PAZRT (as dysfunctional as we may be), I can't see them ignoring a national structure.
And as another thought, it would have been a lot better, at least in my way of thinking, if contact would have been made with our group so we could have had a discussion and decided for ourselves if we wanted to be "included as a division". Just a matter of courtesy to all of us.
The way this went down it has the feeling of a self declared leadership. Not saying that's what it is, just saying I'm not so sure I'm entirely comfortable with it.

yeah....what HE said.
CRAP... more squad leaders...

>.<
(02-09-2012, 09:08 AM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2012, 06:15 AM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm not so sure I'm a big fan of being part of a "division". There's an implication of a centralized "command and control" along with the use of terminology that indicates a military type structure.

yeah....what HE said.

See....I can be eloquent and polite as long as I'm not drinking!
I had a hard time knowing I would be takeing orders from Foreign Commanders under the so called leadership of NATO many many years ago.
I dont think we should be a" Division" of anything other than are little PAZRT sector.
The others that have posted here are right !
1. Why were we not asked to become part of what ever this is?
2. An open discussion by the members of PAZRT would of been nice
3. This is an great site .....why the F$#K do we NEED or WANT to get involved with some other organization we know nothing about !
4. My vote ,which I dont really have, is as follows.....
5. Ask this person who put us on his site to please remove all information ,links ect. about our site.NOW
6. If not done //// someone needs to post on that site, that we, in NO WAY have anything to do with it.
7..LUCKY SEVEN ......Always Cover your Ass and the Asses of your buddies!
BD
(02-09-2012, 09:08 AM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah....what HE said.

(02-09-2012, 07:01 PM)Big Deutscher Wrote: [ -> ]I had a hard time knowing I would be takeing orders from Foreign Commanders under the so called leadership of NATO many many years ago.
I dont think we should be a" Division" of anything other than are little PAZRT sector.
The others that have posted here are right !
1. Why were we not asked to become part of what ever this is?
2. An open discussion by the members of PAZRT would of been nice
3. This is an great site .....why the F$#K do we NEED or WANT to get involved with some other organization we know nothing about !
4. My vote ,which I dont really have, is as follows.....
5. Ask this person who put us on his site to please remove all information ,links ect. about our site.NOW
6. If not done //// someone needs to post on that site, that we, in NO WAY have anything to do with it.
7..LUCKY SEVEN ......Always Cover your Ass and the Asses of your buddies!
BD

Same here
We are looking to open a gateway of communication between different ZRTs across the U.S., not lead you or give orders. There has been a miscommunication or understanding here.
i don't think we should be making enemies here. the idea of a nationwide team is not a bad one. when shtf, it will be nationwide. PAZRT will not be able to clear the nation of the zeds. This could be a good thing for any state response team because if the "event" does not happen nationwide instantly, we have a built in warning system from other states.
(02-10-2012, 05:37 AM)speedyquad Wrote: [ -> ]i don't think we should be making enemies here. the idea of a nationwide team is not a bad one. when shtf, it will be nationwide. PAZRT will not be able to clear the nation of the zeds. This could be a good thing for any state response team because if the "event" does not happen nationwide instantly, we have a built in warning system from other states.

Personally I wasn't looking to make an enemy, I was just stating my opinion. And I agree a nationwide systems could be very advantageous. The real problem comes from the .gov groups who will place us under closer scrutiny because we are potential terrorists as a small group. Now going national makes us a bigger perceived threat.
Also, for my part, without a discussion amongst the members of this forum, I won't support being listed as a "division" or part of any organization other than the PAZRT. Bottom line is "we" should have been contacted and asked if we wanted to be part of the larger organization. I can go to the website of the American Naz@ Party and sign the group up. How would that make everyone feel? (discalimer...just an analogy here for graphic value. I do not support the ANP in any form or fashion).

(02-09-2012, 11:14 PM)Z-Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]We are looking to open a gateway of communication between different ZRTs across the U.S., not lead you or give orders. There has been a miscommunication or understanding here.

No miscommunication or misunderstanding from our end. Put your diplomats hat on. You have damage control to do.
We are a skeptical bunch. Cautious too. We are brothers. Pick on each other, get mad at each other and curse each other out, but when an "outsider" comes in we stand together.
Let us kick this whole thing around and decide if we want to be volunteers. We won't accept being conscripts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4