Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Anyone out there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(01-15-2012, 09:11 AM)chivvalry Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2012, 12:12 AM)rallyefan43 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2012, 08:48 PM)chivvalry Wrote: [ -> ]Yo. Horton hears a Who.

Headed to PMSC Sunday to check out my new BCM RECCE 14.5... Last weekend I was having trouble getting her to cycle the shitty Wolf ammo so I swapped the H buffer for a regular carbine weight. Sunday is to figure out if she's gonna behave like a good girl and take what I feed her.

If you feel like showing up to say hi I should be up in the bays.

If you don't mind me jumping in here, what time are you gonna be at PMSC? I used to be a member there and recently just reapplied (hopefully getting accepted at the Feb meeting). I'm actually going shooting at a friend's farm tomorrow around 10, but would like to meet up with a fellow PAZRT member if you're gonna be around PMSC later in the day. Not to mention a fellow AR owner. I have an LMT/Stag 14.5 that hasn't been shot in far too long a time.

To everyone else, we definitely need to organize a Sector 4 meet-up for drinks and food!

Actually my activities director has rescheduled me for Monday as she wants to go to lumber liquidators today. Which is actually okay since it's going to be warmer on Monday... I'm guessing that I will be there around 10 or 11 but if you want to meet up I can be more specific.

Yeah, if you wouldn't mind letting me in (since my membership is still expired) it'd be cool to meet up with you. I subscribed to this thread with email notifications just now, so if you reply I'll get it on my phone. I work overnight shift, and had to forfeit sleep in order to shoot today haha, but I'm sure I can manage to go a little longer without. If you do wanna meet up let me know a specific time, I don't live far from PMSC.
(01-15-2012, 11:46 PM)rallyefan43 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, if you wouldn't mind letting me in (since my membership is still expired) it'd be cool to meet up with you. I subscribed to this thread with email notifications just now, so if you reply I'll get it on my phone. I work overnight shift, and had to forfeit sleep in order to shoot today haha, but I'm sure I can manage to go a little longer without. If you do wanna meet up let me know a specific time, I don't live far from PMSC.

Sure, no problem. I'll send you a PM.
If your guys set up a meet sometime in Nov. I will be able to make it I will be moving back to PA sometime before that did my 4 years active so now I'm doing 4 year reserve in PA
Sounds like a possible plan. Having a Sector meet with shooting and then going to a place to eat/drink.
Guns n grub... Count me in!
I've been quiet for a while now, when I first joined I wasn't working much so I was able to post all day long, then I started a job with long hours so when I would get off I didn't have the energy to scour the posts. Now I've started school and still work part time but I'm done making excuses, I'll try to be more active.

Either way, always good info here.
lets talk?
So how about a Sector4 Meet N Greet?
On the low-profile side, leave the range playtime for later...
(02-29-2012, 11:36 AM)RONIN4hire Wrote: [ -> ]So how about a Sector4 Meet N Greet?
On the low-profile side, leave the range playtime for later...

when and where?
It's last minute but I'm about to head out to Anthony Arms with a buddy, he just got his first gun so I'm going to give him some pointers. We'll probably get there around noon and hang for an hour or two.

Anyone who wants to join is welcome to, we'll be the two guys with Taurus PT1911's, I'll be in a blue thermal and either a blue Chevy ball cap or just my bald ass dome. Of course, as long as you can tolerate a rookie(and a guy who is ashamed to admit how long it's been since I made it to the range)
Pages: 1 2 3 4