Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: A Frame Debris Shelter - Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Part 2
Blog to be updated soon, but its pretty straight forward as you can see.
That shelter is looking really good! How pissed would you be if, when you go camping a Bear is already in there? Have you ever made a snow shelter?
(01-09-2012, 04:05 AM)opie Wrote: [ -> ]That shelter is looking really good! How pissed would you be if, when you go camping a Bear is already in there? Have you ever made a snow shelter?

If there is a black bear in there when I go back, then I wont have to worry about being cold or hungry. I will skin that bitch right there. jk seasons over, but thatd sure make for one hell of a video.
(01-09-2012, 07:24 AM)NoMoreOp4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2012, 04:05 AM)opie Wrote: [ -> ]That shelter is looking really good! How pissed would you be if, when you go camping a Bear is already in there? Have you ever made a snow shelter?

If there is a black bear in there when I go back, then I wont have to worry about being cold or hungry. I will skin that bitch right there. jk seasons over, but thatd sure make for one hell of a video.

I see a log cabin home in nomoreop4's future. =P

cool video, nice looking shelter man!