Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: A Frame Debris Shelter - Part 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More detailed info to be posted tonight...
The blog walk through has been completed and updated. Check that out too.
great video man. how long did it take you to make that shelter?

oh, and here's a link to nomoreop4's detailed post about his shelter since I didn't see a link provided in his posts:
http://nomoreop4.blogspot.com/2011/12/ho...elter.html
Thanks Andrew, it took about 3-4 hrs I guess. I didn't keep track of the time really, took me a long time to get in deep and lost track... and good look on adding the link, I should have included that in the post. Anyone else have any feedback?
(12-21-2011, 11:11 PM)NoMoreOp4 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Andrew, it took about 3-4 hrs I guess. I didn't keep track of the time really, took me a long time to get in deep and lost track... and good look on adding the link, I should have included that in the post. Anyone else have any feedback?

no problem.

do you generally leave up the structures you create or do you take them down when you're done doing your thing?

I'd think you'd leave them up just for the fact that if someone ever gets lost or what not, they can use the structure you built for their needs.
(12-22-2011, 02:45 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]no problem.

do you generally leave up the structures you create or do you take them down when you're done doing your thing?

I'd think you'd leave them up just for the fact that if someone ever gets lost or what not, they can use the structure you built for their needs.

Ahh... this is a grey area question! If I'm on my property it just depends on my mood and where the shelter is. If I'm on private property I ask the owner, and for game land type areas... "you're not supposed to build shelters like this on game land type areas"
(12-22-2011, 04:52 PM)NoMoreOp4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2011, 02:45 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]no problem.

Ahh... this is a grey area question! If I'm on my property it just depends on my mood and where the shelter is. If I'm on private property I ask the owner, and for game land type areas... "you're not supposed to build shelters like this on game land type areas"

I see.

gotta admit, if I took the time to build a shelter like the one in your video and my use for it was up, I wouldn't be taking it down.