Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: READ BEFORE YOU POST "FOR SALE" ITEMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a few suggestions before you list that item for sale...

1. Make sure you give a full description including condition (and rounds fired if known for a firearm).
2. Please add a picture....or two...or three
3. Please let us know your location (at least in relation to a major town)
4. Make sure you check back often as people may post questions for you.

If anyone has anything else that would be helpful, feel free to add to this thread.
(12-16-2011, 10:18 AM)YukonDon Wrote: [ -> ]Just a few suggestions before you list that item for sale...

1. Make sure you give a full description including condition (and rounds fired if known for a firearm).
2. Please add a picture....or two...or three
3. Please let us know your location (at least in relation to a major town)
4. Make sure you check back often as people may post questions for you.

If anyone has anything else that would be helpful, feel free to add to this thread.

Remove "please" from your post?

It's like you're asking them.. and while you are, I don't know how effective it would be to ask. Maybe it would be better if you said, post this necessary info or we delete your shit.
Since yer asking... No.:p
I'm not trying to be a classfieds nazi.... but if one wants to sell their sh*t, I would suggest they follow. Otherwise you smartasses will surely ride their ass until they get it right. Tongue
seems fair to me.

one thing that annoys me more than anything is people posting an ad up without including a photo of their item, even if it's a stock photo! then in the next reply or two in the thread, we have people requesting photos...
Heh..yeah...no picture posting assholes... *looks around*