Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PAZRT Dog tags???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone think about this? I was thinking we can put are Name, City, and Sector on them. Most places are around $10 for a set. I'm just throwing it out there. Might get a site for myself soon.
I would have to get NJZRT tags. Anyone else in NJ?
The over use of "dog tags" is really lame to those of us who wear them for what they were designed for.
im very intrested, plz explain more
I have not worn mine since my discharge, but I know right where they are and can have them in my hands in 1 minute as long as I'm home.
(12-15-2011, 09:16 PM)xflyboy Wrote: [ -> ]I have not worn mine since my discharge, but I know right where they are and can have them in my hands in 1 minute as long as I'm home.

Same boat as you. I could have them in under a minute, easy.
I wear mine 24/7 as a way to identify my body in the event of an accident. Next tattoo is blood type.
Mine have my can opener on them...so...if I can't find them...I can't eat...
Mine hang around my neck at all times as well, they also have the keys for my gun locks on them Smile
(12-15-2011, 08:44 PM)Jason61283 Wrote: [ -> ]The over use of "dog tags" is really lame to those of us who wear them for what they were designed for.

if SHTF, are dog tags not a legitimate way to identify people?

I'm sure you're referring to the military using them to identify people KIA, but their use can be applied for any situation, really.
Pages: 1 2