Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PAZRT Shooting Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This will serve as the information page for the PAZRT Shooting Team. As people sign on I'll add thier SN's and preferred even here.

The Team at a Glance:
Kiltedguard (3-Gun, Patrol Rifle, USPSA Precision Rifle, IDPA Revolver/single stack, USPSA Production Class)
Lycanthrope (?)
FedUpCop (Auto production class(single or double stack), 3gun, Patrol rifle, IPSC or IDPA)
Desperado (?)
The Colonel (IDPA, Patrol Rifle and possible 3 gun)
TaurusOSS (IDPA, USPSA for handgun and possible 3 gun)
Sponsors:
No...this part isn't easy. How do you sell a hobby like this? What is in it for them? While out in about in your dealings and travels, please consider dealers and suppliers as possible Sponsors. ShootingTeam@pazrt.com is our email for inquiries and sponsor communication. Once I have an idea of what our entry fee needs will be and such, I'll create a sponsor structure which allow sponsorship at different levels for easy presentation. Special Sponsorship levels will be establish in the off chance we get an organization that is interested in a large contribution.

Current Rules Reference:
USPSA
http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-rules.php

IDPA
http://www.idpa.com/Documents/IDPARuleBook2005.pdf

DATES:
May 2012: IDPA Classifier Match @ Langhorn Rod and Gun (tentative)
I'm in. I'm always up for a challenge.
Shirts would be fun. Sponsorship would be very, very hard to find.

I'll load my own ammo......
Sounds like fun. I'm a pretty decent shot but need to work on speed still. Ammo would be a bitch. Might be able to work on that but it would be JHPs I would get cheap. Can you shoot them at competitions?
Sounds like a good idea.
(12-09-2011, 07:32 PM)Lycanthrope Wrote: [ -> ]Shirts would be fun. Sponsorship would be very, very hard to find.

I'll load my own ammo......

Lycanhandloadwhileruningtothenextstationthrope seems to be halfway there. We'll work on the sponsorship...anything to help defray a little of the cost.

(12-09-2011, 07:43 PM)YllwFvr Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like fun. I'm a pretty decent shot but need to work on speed still. Ammo would be a bitch. Might be able to work on that but it would be JHPs I would get cheap. Can you shoot them at competitions?

We all have some distance to go in terms speed..it'll be a learning experience for all of us I think.
I'm in, sounds like a lot of fun to me....
YllwFvr and Lycanrunandshoot don't have sector's designated so I'm not sure where they are from, but I'm pretty sure so far a majority are from the Eastern side of the state.
I would be down for it, went to a comp in pittsburg this summer with a couple guys. Didnt shoot with them went in a single cat by myself, but it was a good time. I would be in for a team shoot or w/e, let me know.
(12-09-2011, 11:07 PM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]YllwFvr and Lycanrunandshoot don't have sector's designated so I'm not sure where they are from, but I'm pretty sure so far a majority are from the Eastern side of the state.

Yellow is from sector 3. I am working or becoming VP at my local gun club. Maybe I could work some thing into the range for practice. the only compeitions they have now are board shoots. Ill see what I can do however with the kid and all I cant not make any promises!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7