Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: In case no one noticed...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sector 5 has airborne gunship capabilities now. We've got to get our shit together guys....lol...
16 AH64 Delta model gunships here in Johnstown, firepower that is unequalled! Hellfire capability, 2.75in rockets, and 30mm cannon, enough to take out an entire F****** zed herd!!!!

(12-09-2011, 01:53 PM)FedUpCop Wrote: [ -> ]Sector 5 has airborne gunship capabilities now. We've got to get our shit together guys....lol...

(12-09-2011, 02:04 PM)Pdaddy55 Wrote: [ -> ]16 AH64 Delta model gunships here in Johnstown, firepower that is unequalled! Hellfire capability, 2.75in rockets, and 30mm cannon, enough to take out an entire F****** zed herd!!!!

(12-09-2011, 01:53 PM)FedUpCop Wrote: [ -> ]Sector 5 has airborne gunship capabilities now. We've got to get our shit together guys....lol...

Any fixed wing gunships that I could commandeer? I'm thinking an A-10 would be niceBig Grin
well there is a air base in willow grove, PA so if anyone can fly might be a nice place to commandeer something .
(01-17-2012, 08:44 PM)Biohazed Wrote: [ -> ]well there is a air base in willow grove, PA so if anyone can fly might be a nice place to commandeer something .

Willow Grove is basically shut down, no planes there anymore. The closest place would be McGuire Air Base in Jersey now.
Willow Grove does have a Stryker unit now so if you want an armored personnel carrier with a remote weapon system being able to operate a M2 50 Cal while being secure inside you can find them there.
(01-17-2012, 09:11 PM)Undead Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Willow Grove does have a Stryker unit now so if you want an armored personnel carrier with a remote weapon system being able to operate a M2 50 Cal while being secure inside you can find them there.

I'll take 2. Smile
Where should I meet you to pick them up? Dodgy
Me too. I usually practice out of N57 (New Garden Airport) in Toughkenamon, PA.
So which of you mugs is actually FLIGHT-RATED for 'em?   Confused