Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Patches/buttons/dark shirts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there somewhere i can get my hands on some ZRT patches or buttons? also is there a way to get a black T-shirt with the current light T'shirt's front and back logos on it in white? that would look sick/be more tactically useful
I can add buttons, but no patches yet.

The dark shirts are only available with a logo on the front. I can put the round logo either full chest or pocket size on the dark shirts if you like?
hmmm, i really like the front/back combo, but also the dark shirts. why cant they print the backs of dark shirts? that would make my choices easier : ) buttons are huge though cause then i can convert any clothing to ZRT gear, same for patches. im going to have to stock up when i see them
Yeah, the dark shirt situation sucks, but it is at the Cafe Press level. PAFOA shirts are the same way.

There was a a dude selling ZRT patches in the group purchase thread on PAFOA...not sure if he still has them though...
(12-19-2009, 07:19 AM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the dark shirt situation sucks, but it is at the Cafe Press level. PAFOA shirts are the same way.

There was a a dude selling ZRT patches in the group purchase thread on PAFOA...not sure if he still has them though...

Id like to weigh in and say that I would like a dark shirt with the OG design on it. I really only wear black t-shirts.
(12-21-2009, 09:47 AM)jmiro Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2009, 07:19 AM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the dark shirt situation sucks, but it is at the Cafe Press level. PAFOA shirts are the same way.

Id like to weigh in and say that I would like a dark shirt with the OG design on it. I really only wear black t-shirts.
OK, black shirts added with orig logo. Do you guys like the full front logo or rather have it on the left breast only?
I personally like the idea of the full back logo (playing card graphic) with the small round ZRT (PAFOA skull) logo on the front (breast).
(12-21-2009, 01:39 PM)YukonDon Wrote: [ -> ]I personally like the idea of the full back logo (playing card graphic) with the small round ZRT (PAFOA skull) logo on the front (breast).
I do too, but Cafe doesn't allow dark shirts with front and back logos...only front for some odd reason. The light shirts are front and back.
(12-21-2009, 02:41 PM)gyoas759 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll second the vote for patches. Wasn't someone selling them on PAFOA a while ago?

http://forum.pafoa.org/group-purchases-1...-here.html

http://forum.pafoa.org/group-purchases-1...-here.html
I cant check cafe press at work. So Right after the holidays Ill be ordering some. Rocket as long as it is black with the old logo I buy it. And the lisence frame is going on both my jeeps.