Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: VIP Memberships!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey folks! I just wanted to remind everyone that we have VIP Memberships available! For a small donation of $25 you will receive extra attachment space, extra PM space, and a special yourusername@pazrt.com email account if you wish! VIP Memberships last a lifetime so there are no renewal fees or anything like that. All funds help keep the forum up and running.

If you are already a VIP Member, you can always sponsor another deserving member! Your donation can be totally anonymous! After all, it is the Holiday Season and giving always makes you feel great inside! (Almost as much as receiving a new gun or cracking a zombie cranium! LOL)

If you would like to show support for your favorite forum...click here:

http://www.pazrt.com/forum/donate.php

For gift memberships, PM me after you send the donation funds! Your donation will remain anonymous if you like!

Thanks!
donations are definitely appreciated! just paid $49 last night to renew the domain for 2 years and to pay hosting fees.
As soon as I get the bills from my sons death taken care of I will be renewing my membership dues.
(12-06-2011, 02:31 PM)redeye202 Wrote: [ -> ]As soon as I get the bills from my sons death taken care of I will be renewing my membership dues.

please keep in mind that once you're already moved into "VIP status", there's no reoccurring fees. you can always send in another donation though. Smile
Dear Minions,

Help the cause; Pay your dues and feel special!
Just donated...feels good.
(12-16-2011, 10:40 PM)Desperado Wrote: [ -> ]Just donated...feels good.

thanks, we appreciate it. rocketfoot will set you up with your email address and such since he handles the incoming donations.
COMMON GUYS....EVERYBODY'S DO'N IT!!
peer pressure, peer pressure...
(12-17-2011, 06:32 AM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]COMMON GUYS....EVERYBODY'S DO'N IT!!

Yea all the Cool kids!Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3