Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: VIP Memberships!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well I got a few extra bucks layin around so I just use it to support the cause and not buy beer lol

I did it hope it helps keep my favorite forum open.
(02-07-2012, 08:36 AM)scrappletaco Wrote: [ -> ]Well I got a few extra bucks layin around so I just use it to support the cause and not buy beer lol

the forum will be open for a long time to come. we just try to get donations to offset server and domain costs.

with the last round of donations, I paid for the domain for 2 years.
Well glad I could help either way
(02-07-2012, 09:16 AM)scrappletaco Wrote: [ -> ]Well glad I could help either way

we appreciate it!

Rocketfoot handles the donations so he should upgrade your account shortly.
(02-07-2012, 08:36 AM)scrappletaco Wrote: [ -> ]Well I got a few extra bucks layin around so I just use it to support the cause and not buy beer lol

Thanks for the donation! I have upgraded your account to VIP Team Member! If you need a pazrt email account, PM me and I'll get it set up! Thanks!! Cool
Thanks I won't need a email
Paid tha dues, jus waitin on tha recognition. BTW, cant seem ta figgr out how to add tha signature. any ideas wat im not doin rite to add that to my posts?
(04-30-2012, 08:33 AM)Mojo-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Paid tha dues, jus waitin on tha recognition. BTW, cant seem ta figgr out how to add tha signature. any ideas wat im not doin rite to add that to my posts?
All set Mojo! Thanks for the donation! If you need a VIP Email address, PM me!

For sig banners, you have to host your banner off site and link it in the banner settings. I can help you if needed.
Just sent mine in. Let me know if there are any problems with it, it was a gift card. Just happy to be a supporter. Next stop the store!
You should be all set up now! Welcome to the VIP Team!
Pages: 1 2 3