Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PAZRT Last Defense Shirts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
love this design! any reason the dark colored shirt is $9 more then the light color shirt?
I think dark shirts are just more than the light shirts. I'm gonna have a look at the others but I think they are all the same.
ok, that sucks! I really like that one but $32 seems like a lot for a Tshirt, maybe once I get some cash flowing again!
I agree...prices are high and that is only 2-3 dollars profit for the forums! But they are great quality shirts and the art work is top notch...If I may say so! LOL

I can lower the price by doing the shirt as a 1 sided design? Front or back? 2 sided print raises the price also. I think it would be $25.99 as a 1 sided design.

http://www.cafepress.com/pazrt.591122282 Here it is printed front only...
I was just on the site checking out any new items...

WTF! We offer a PAZRT SNUGGIE!

I'm picturing the commercial now.... The family sitting on the couch watching tv in their PAZRT snuggies when zombies come through the door. They all jump up and under the snuggies pull out various weapons to dispatch the zeds.
[attachment=658]
Very Cool Smile
(11-23-2011, 11:36 AM)YukonDon Wrote: [ -> ]I was just on the site checking out any new items...

WTF! We offer a PAZRT SNUGGIE!

I'm picturing the commercial now.... The family sitting on the couch watching tv in their PAZRT snuggies when zombies come through the door. They all jump up and under the snuggies pull out various weapons to dispatch the zeds.

Someone computer savvy should make that little bit and put it on YouTube.