Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: MSR Pocket Rocket "In The Field" Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not a new product, but one worth looking in to!
Good review! I use the Coleman version of the MSR pocket rocket. The Coleman was about $25.00 . I have ran into the same problem with low pressure in the cold. A few second near the fire, no closer than you would hold your hands will bring the pressure back up.
about how long will the propane last in that little tank?
I've been eyeballing some of the small "expedition" stoves that burn everything under the sun for fuel. A bit pricey for me right now...but MSR makes one called the Dragonfly I think....if you ever get ahold of one....I would love to see a review of it from someone who isn't a granola muching hippie, part time backpacker.
(11-08-2011, 01:13 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]about how long will the propane last in that little tank?

MSR quotes a 100gram canister will burn on full power for 26 minutes. (full power is like a jet engine)

(11-08-2011, 06:26 AM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]...I would love to see a review of it from someone who isn't a granola muching hippie, part time backpacker.

Well I'm definitely not one of them haha!

(11-08-2011, 09:44 AM)NoMoreOp4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2011, 01:13 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]about how long will the propane last in that little tank?

MSR quotes a 100gram canister will burn on full power for 26 minutes. (full power is like a jet engine)

(11-08-2011, 06:26 AM)kiltedguard Wrote: [ -> ]...I would love to see a review of it from someone who isn't a granola muching hippie, part time backpacker.

Well I'm definitely not one of them haha!

Oh I know...that's why I love your reviews. Even if I have no use for the gear...they usually get me thinking...