Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: PAZRT Sector Patches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK guys, here is what I had in mind for sector patches. I like the_col's design and didn't want to copy it so I did a little redesign of my own...let me know what you think?

[Image: 5ed5b409.png]
[Image: e881ab30.png]
[Image: 498dbc23.png]
[Image: 60f9cb96.png]
[Image: 6d77f71d.png]
[Image: 07962bdb.png]
[Image: f5b34c5b.png]
[Image: cee7dde2.png]
[Image: eb0a4613.png]
Not bad at all. I would still like to get one of the_col's but wrong sector and dont want to have to take all the thread out and restitch it. But I do like your idea alot.
sector specific patches are a bad idea. the_colonel is having a TOUGH TIME getting rid of his sector 3 patches and that's 1 of the more popular sectors on this forum.
Very nice. The only thing I might change is the crosshair. In my opinion it looks like a bionic eye, almost like a terminator. Maybe if the crosshair was moved to the middle of the forehead.

Other then that minor change, I really like the design, its very balanced and I can tell you put a lot of work into redesigning the patch.
the east coast of PA is not even close to a straight line. that is the only downfall on the new logo.
I like it. A organization wide patch might be the way to go. A separate sector rocker at the bottom or at the top would look good. Plus, it would be easier to order the main patch.
If I were to do this...it would be preorder. I found a place that has zero set up fees and a low 6 piece minimum to order.
Is it possible to fix the PA outline in the background?
I like it man. Maybe do sector specific patches on a prepay-preorder basis I wouldn't have a problem prepaying.
or just make a universal patch and make sector specific rocker tabs. which i think would look bad ass
Pages: 1 2