Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Sector 7 Patches?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
is/has anyone made patches for sector 7 like the nice ones for sector 3? if so where & how much.........Thanks Ogar
There are only Sector 3 patches like that for now. The Colonel is trying to sell all of those before making a decision to do more sectors.
I'd express caution to anyone who decides to do a specific sector patch run. as we can see, The_Colonel is having a hard enough time selling patches in 1 of the most active sectors on the site, so I'd think someone would be wasting money doing anything other than general PAZRT patches in the future.
Yeah, it's not looking good for sector specific patches in the future..

Also, I could do smaller (20-ish) patch orders, but the price would shoot up quite a bit if I did.

When Sector 3 gets offloaded, there is a big probability that I will be making more patches that are statewide. If the people that said they wanted them were actually buying them were the problem would be almost non existent. Sorry, I'm not taking my chances again on that.
Yeah the design is awsome I will prepay for 4 of them
(09-30-2011, 10:29 AM)The_Colonel Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's not looking good for sector specific patches in the future..

Also, I could do smaller (20-ish) patch orders, but the price would shoot up quite a bit if I did.

When Sector 3 gets offloaded, there is a big probability that I will be making more patches that are statewide. If the people that said they wanted them were actually buying them were the problem would be almost non existent. Sorry, I'm not taking my chances again on that.

if you do a general patch run, I don't think you'll have any issues selling them. nomoreop4 did a run on them a few months back and I believe he sold most of them without too many problems.
Hey guys, thanks for the ideas and suggestions. I am slightly tweaking the design so that it looks better without the sector text on it. I am also looking for a new manufacturer so that I can try to cut overhead and speed up getting them. Since I have about 2/3 of my investment sitting in my PayPal account at the moment. As for the tabs, I will have to see about that kind of thing. The cost quotes for those were absurd.

I'll be revisiting the entire project and making it better. To the folks that wanted other sector specific patches, sorry I overestimated the likely-hood of people buying the ones they reserved.
(10-01-2011, 11:50 AM)The_Colonel Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, thanks for the ideas and suggestions. I am slightly tweaking the design so that it looks better without the sector text on it. I am also looking for a new manufacturer so that I can try to cut overhead and speed up getting them. Since I have about 2/3 of my investment sitting in my PayPal account at the moment. As for the tabs, I will have to see about that kind of thing. The cost quotes for those were absurd.

I'll be revisiting the entire project and making it better. To the folks that wanted other sector specific patches, sorry I overestimated the likely-hood of people buying the ones they reserved.

how many do you have left? have you tried removing the stitching for the words sector and three to see how it looks?
Would there be a problem with me looking into doing a run on non sector numbered patches or is there a particular person i should be asking, i dont want to step on anyones toes but I would like one of those patches (if not several)...........................Ogar
i don't see a problem with you doing it. my design was a combination of a couple other "borrowed" designs, so...

if you could though, give me a bit and I will remove the sector info from one of them and if you like them perhaps you could help me offload some more of these?
Pages: 1 2 3