Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Internet Communication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, Ive been thinking about it for a while, and I feel there should be more communication between all of us for BEFORE the SHTF. This website/forum as well a PAFOA is a great tool for bringing us together, but now that we're here, I feel we should form some sort of instant communication, considering that we're the largest sector. I think this is more important for the smaller sectors, but for us, too.

THAT said, I'm throwing out there that we use AOL Instant Messenger. Its VERY common. It's easy to use. It spans all three major computer Operating Systems with ease (Windows/Mac/*nix). I'm on it nearly 24/7. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

The first step should be that people update their profiles with their AIM and other IM client information, and also post it on here, that way we can set up a list for people to quickly access. As people post, I'll update this post accordingly.

Sector 7 AIM Contact List
FireGS - ZREOFireGS
Andrewjs18- Andrewjs18

Sector 7 Yahoo/MSN Contact List
Andrewjs18- andrew_shemo@yahoo.com (msn), andrew_shemo (yahoo)

~FireGS
another thing we can think about is a possible VOIP server like TeamSpeak or Ventrilo.
i like the facebook idea, you can also send out messages to everyone and use the instant chat feature
+2 for Facebook.
I don't like the facebook idea, or any other similar networks... I would support the email/yahoo/aim idea though...

My yahoo id is CavGuy1911@yahoo.com
I also like face book for communication. I would still rather meet face to face at some random location !
i have some cups and string Big Grin
AIM- chipwpa
(03-14-2010, 07:13 PM)chaotic Wrote: [ -> ]AIM - psychotickustoms
but ya know technology like the internet will likely stop functioning during a SHTF situation has anyone considered HAM Communications

check this thread out-
http://www.pazrt.com/forum/thread-radio-comms
i 2nd cups and string.
Pages: 1 2